MedAmerica Insurance

MedAmerica Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedAmerica Insurance

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MedAmerica Insurance in August 2011.

HR asking screening questions, however, not engaged at all and typing the entire time, which I found to be distracting. The call started out ok, but he then went into script mode. It was a sign of inexperience as an interviewer. Questions asked were: What's the difference between selling to a B2B v B2C. How do you convince a customer they should buy from you when they adamently told you they didn't want your services; What is your expereince in deciding where to place print ads; Can you describe a campaign that you've worked on; Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years; What are your core strengths and why should we hire you.

Interview Questions
    • How do you sell to someone that has already told you they're not interested in your services?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MedAmerica Insurance in February 2010.

I submitted my resume via craigslist and was contacted 7 days later to schedule a phone interview. The person who interviewed me was reading from a list of questions and typing furiously to take down what I said. I tried to speak slowly but she still seemed to be having trouble keeping up. Most questions were basic (experience, career goals, etc.). She asked me if I had any questions but she couldn't answer any of them. I think she was from HR and didn't know much about the position. I was not contacted again.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult situation and turned it into a positive experience.   Answer Question