MedExpress Urgent Care Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015
Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.1

Front Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Willingboro, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

It's was okay.it wasn't all that I expected. Very hopeful but I would like more of an input from glass door about what to expect. I wore pretty decent clothing. Very business casual. I went in asked for the persons name. I was asked to bring a updated copy of my resume. I was the. Questioned about my availability and asked if I had any restrictions. Then we spoke about the position and what it could be like working there. I spoke about my current schedule. How I am a college student studying biology, and hope to get into medical school to study a specialty. Everything was pretty nice the person who interviewed me was very informative about the position. I am very pleased with what I've been told by the woman interviewing me. The The I'm I The The I I'm The I I'm The Uptown is eeo and Of Of Of In And Of In Of In Of TOf o to wy to I To The The U know whave i have have Have Have Have Have Don't Don't Have Don't Have Was Have Was Have Have Have Have Was Was Was Have Thought the the The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The I To To To Use i have don't Don't Don't Don't Don't Don't Don't Was

Interview Questions

I didn't know if the position was right for me.

X-ray Tech Interview

Interview

I was hired when the company was Doctors Walk-on clinic. I applied online and was contacted the next day.I had one interview and was hired on the spot. They accommodated my time schedule.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Have you done clinic work before? What procedures can you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Liked the offer I got.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

Called on a Monday, interviewed on a Wednesday, job offer on Friday. Tour of center, no introduction to other staff members, standard paperwork, references were not checked. Interviewed by someone that knew nothing about nursing.

Interview Questions

• None, standard canned questions from someone that knew nothing about nursing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, hourly wage was offered.

Front Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and completed the online training/audition at two locations. The first application I sent in I did not receive a call for for almost a month. At the end of the 17min interview, I was told I wouldn't hear back for another month.
    The second location I applied to, I heard back within 10 days. I had a positive interview and much longer interview at this location (45 min +) and I was told that I would hear back either way within 3 days.
    I have never heard from either location.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service experience that you learned from.
      Describe how you would deal with a struggling co-worker.

Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

I had 3 indepth interviews over 3 weeks. The last interview was with the HR department. I didn't hear back in the timeframe I was told so I tried reaching the regional manager. I had to leave a voice message. I never received a call back. You should always let an interviewee know the outcome even if they didn't get the job. I felt this was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Mostly regarding my experience managing staff and how I interacted with physicians.   Answer Question

Front Office Assistant Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very short, and unprofessional, only a few questions and before i knew it i had the job. It felt as if it was too easy, and really unprepared me for what was to come. Having no experience prior in medical office they gave me the job and i was completely overwhelmed

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was just name a specific time and location of a specific event.   1 Answer

Front Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in July 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed at the end of July. I did not get a call back until the middle of September, and then could not start until mid-October due to the Center Manager.

Negotiation

Your experience of MedExpress is going to depend largely on whether you have a competent Center Manager who does a good job.

Front Office Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview

Applied online, took online test approximately 40 min regarding job scenarios and attitude responses. Called within 2 weeks for interview, multi panel interview 15 minutes, offer relieved next day, total process 1 month from resume to offer.

Interview Questions

• Tells us about yourself and career goals. Typical interview stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Benefits are decent and are in alignment with most of corporate America those on here complaining are less educated.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Interview

!5 minute interview and then hired. They are so short on staff I think they will hire anybody.

Radiologic Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in April 2014.

Interview

MedExpress sent me an alert that there was a position open. I went online and did all of the information that was needed to apply for the position. i was called the next week to come in for an interview and it went pretty well. a few days later i sent an email wondering if the position was filled and i got a response saying it was still open and they would let me know by the end of the week. it has been almost a month and i haven't heard anything, even though the position is still available per their website. i just figure that a company that wants to be reflected well on would let their candidates know either way, i mean we do go through a lot for the interview process.