MedExpress Urgent Care

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Office Interview

Front Office

I applied online and interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview Details – Applied online, took online test approximately 40 min regarding job scenarios and attitude responses. Called within 2 weeks for interview, multi panel interview 15 minutes, offer relieved next day, total process 1 month from resume to offer.

Interview Question – Tells us about yourself and career goals. Typical interview stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation. Benefits are decent and are in alignment with most of corporate America those on here complaining are less educated.

Radiologic Technician Interview

Radiologic Technician

I applied through other source - interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in April 2014.

Interview Details – MedExpress sent me an alert that there was a position open. I went online and did all of the information that was needed to apply for the position. i was called the next week to come in for an interview and it went pretty well. a few days later i sent an email wondering if the position was filled and i got a response saying it was still open and they would let me know by the end of the week. it has been almost a month and i haven't heard anything, even though the position is still available per their website. i just figure that a company that wants to be reflected well on would let their candidates know either way, i mean we do go through a lot for the interview process.

Interview Question – what is my range for salary for this position   Answer Question

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Radiologic Technologist

Interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care

Interview Details – !5 minute interview and then hired. They are so short on staff I think they will hire anybody.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in August 2010.

Interview Details – Face to face

Negotiation Details – None

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Morgantown, WV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal. No HR interview. Directly to the department head for a 10 minute interview, and offered the position on the spot. I believe things have drastically changed since my hiring.

Interview Question – Of course, the dreaded salary question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate an additional $5,000, but it was very difficult.

Center Manager Interview

Center Manager

I applied online and interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview Details – Interview with multiply people. They take a long time to perform the background and drug screen.

Front Office Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed, trained in a few clinics for 6 weeks

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview Details – got called back the next day, interview was quick, offered job next night

Negotiation Details – not negotiable

Front Office Assistant

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care.

Interview Details – Very laid back informal interview.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, tell us about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, even 10.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no neg. take it or leave it pretty much.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Radiologic Technologist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MedExpress Urgent Care in March 2013.

Interview Details – After applying for the position I was emailed with information regarding a job fair. The job fair was held at a hotel due to the fact that the company was still constructing facilities. The interviews were conducted by corporate headquarter employees. The questions were general employment questions that did not specifically pertain to my position. Approximately two weeks after attending the job fair I received a phone call with an offer for employment. After accepting, I was given instructions for orientation and emailed information regarding the pre-employment drug screen and electronic paperwork that needed to be completed.

Interview Question – The interview questions were general employment questions that pertained to attendance, work ethics, and attitudes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer for employment without any negotiations being necessary.

Worked for MedExpress Urgent Care? Contribute to the Community!