MedImmune

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Sample and Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at MedImmune.

Interview process took a very long time and was extremely inefficient. Onsite interview itself was all day; met with multiple members of team. Most individuals were underprepared with questions and left me feeling like I was interviewing them more than they were interviewing me.

Sample Management Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MedImmune in March 2012.

Company looked a little bit chaotic and there were lots of changes happening in the company, but interviwers seem reluctant to answer questions regarding this subject, but they asked question that was related to change and adapting to change. They are really into behavioral based interviewing and for every question, they wanted an example.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you have influenced someone to change?   Answer Question

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MedImmune in September 2011.

Good process, friendly and rigorous

Interview Questions
    • An example of when you had to resolve differening opinion with your supervisor   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MedImmune in September 2010.

Few HR questions (from 3rd party recruiter?)
    From when can you start?
    Have you worked with budgets, FTE and forecasting?
    Tell me a situation where you have been working under shifting priorities and shifting deadlines?
    Tell me a situation where you were chosen to represent group for your professionalism?
    Tell me a situation where you have shown flexibility at work?
    Tell me a situation where you have shown creativity and resourcefullness?
    Tell me the most important improvement in you at work?
    My work related questions?

Senior Generalist Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MedImmune in May 2009.

I was contacted for an interview after submitting my resume, during first rounds I met with two different people, I was then called back from second rounds, and I met with five additional people. I received an email requesting references, I then received a call with a verbal job offer, and I received the physical offer via email. After that, I returned the offer, I received information on where to go have drug screening done, and once that cleared I began employment.

Interview Questions
    • If offered the position, what would be your top three priorities?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, they knew what I was looking for as a salary requirement, and they met those needs.