MedImmune

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Generalist Human Resources Interview

Senior Generalist Human Resources
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MedImmune in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview after submitting my resume, during first rounds I met with two different people, I was then called back from second rounds, and I met with five additional people. I received an email requesting references, I then received a call with a verbal job offer, and I received the physical offer via email. After that, I returned the offer, I received information on where to go have drug screening done, and once that cleared I began employment.

Interview Question – If offered the position, what would be your top three priorities?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, they knew what I was looking for as a salary requirement, and they met those needs.

Scientist II Interview

Scientist II
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at MedImmune in September 2011.

Interview Details – Good process, friendly and rigorous

Interview Question – An example of when you had to resolve differening opinion with your supervisor   Answer Question

Sample Management Project Manager Interview

Sample Management Project Manager
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MedImmune in March 2012.

Interview Details – Company looked a little bit chaotic and there were lots of changes happening in the company, but interviwers seem reluctant to answer questions regarding this subject, but they asked question that was related to change and adapting to change. They are really into behavioral based interviewing and for every question, they wanted an example.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you have influenced someone to change?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MedImmune in September 2010.

Interview Details – Few HR questions (from 3rd party recruiter?)
From when can you start?
Have you worked with budgets, FTE and forecasting?
Tell me a situation where you have been working under shifting priorities and shifting deadlines?
Tell me a situation where you were chosen to represent group for your professionalism?
Tell me a situation where you have shown flexibility at work?
Tell me a situation where you have shown creativity and resourcefullness?
Tell me the most important improvement in you at work?
My work related questions?

Worked for MedImmune? Contribute to the Community!