MedImmune

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MedImmune in March 2011.

Classic shuffling from person to person, same questions that were pretty dated and most felt like they just went online to see what kinds of questions to ask. SOme even read them from a page they had printed out! Most wanted to tell me how great they were and what they did for the company. They seemed more interested in themselves and acted like they were selling themselves to me.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
  • How do you handle reporting to a difficult person?   View Answer

I did not feel like these were first round draft choices who were interviewing me. I almost felt like if they wanted me to work there they would have been seriousl about the folks who were interviewing me. Most had volunteered to interview because they knew there was a free lunch in it for them. What a joke! I felt if I had worked with these folks my own quality would go down. I felt like I was going to have to train the folks to bring them up to my level. Really low brow folks who had hit the big time. I had asked questions that indicated to me these folks were there for the paycheck and were not high level performers. I kept waiting for the smart people to show up and they never did.