MedImmune

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Scientist I
Gaithersburg, MD

I applied online and interviewed at MedImmune.

Interview Details – Full-day interview with multiple members of the department, All questions are aimed at ability to do the job with behavioral type questions to determine fit within the group and job function

Interview Question – Expectation that you can give clear examples of past decisions that make you a good behavioral fit with the organization. These examples are often asked in a question format about past decisions.   View Answers (2)

Scientist I

Interviewed at MedImmune

Interview Details – tech and science oriented interview process

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate

Scientist I Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MedImmune in October 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted to schedule a phone interview within 2 days of applying. One week later was interviewed by someone from HR. Standard interview questions: tell me about yourself? what was the most difficult situation and how did handle it? what are your salary expections? When can you start?
The impression that I had was that it was standard questions without no connection with my scientific background or the job description.
W

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedImmune

Worked for MedImmune? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedImmune Scientist I interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by MedImmune employees and interview candidates.