MedImmune Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MedImmune in October 2011.

Initial contact was through HR screening personnel. They were very cordial and professional. Next step included a phone interview with the hiring manager. Excellent questions were exchanged on both technical and non-technical topics. Contacted a few days later to set up an on site interview. Interview was very good, interviewers were prepared with questions. Discussions were honest and informational.

Other Interview Reviews for MedImmune

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at MedImmune in November 2014.

I applied on the internet (linked-in, I think). It took more or less a month before receiving an e-mail to arrange a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recruiter asked me roughly the same questions of the application form and a weird question about what integrity means to me.
    After another month I received the e mail, confirming I ve been shortlisted for an interview. The interview lasted for 45 minutes. At first they asked general questions about my BSc and MSc, and then they asked me some technical questions about protein purification.
    Few weeks later they scheduled another phone interview with a senior member, who asked what was my plan for the future and if I was looking for a phd.

Interview Questions
    • How would you scale up from small scale purification to large scale purification?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

A rather brutal and lengthy grilling lasting all day with more than 10 interviews. Not much in the way of selling the company to new hires.

Scientist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at MedImmune in June 2010.

I had a great interview at this company. Everyone was curious about my experience, they were professional, and very engaging scientifically. This seemed like a good place to work.

Interview Questions
    • Name three things your manager thinks are you strong attributes and three things your manager thinks you could improve upon.   Answer Question