MedImpact Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

PMB GENERALIST PROGRAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MedImpact (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived at a very impressive looking company. I was handed a freshly minted ID that I had to wear at all times. I wasn't aware it was going to be a group interview. First we submitted our paperwork, then we were moved to an office where we were told what the company does, and what the various departments are responsible for. Lastly, they took us out and had us interview separately. It was in a dining like area with tables set up (it felt rather quickly put together) and we had two rounds of interviews. I completely didn't understand the reason for the second interview since they asked the same questions, and the last 2 interviewers DID NOT want to be there. I got the impression that it is a company that people don't enjoy working for (but that's as far as I can tell for the interview, for all I know they're having a party in the back).

Formulary Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MedImpact (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Currently going through 2 phone interviews and I hope that leads to a face to face interiview. I hope that I will receive an offer after I complete the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did your previous employer not extend your contract?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MedImpact in December 2014.

Interview

Meet with HR only briefly enough to hand her application with wet signature and non-disclosure agreement (required just to walk in the building!). Then met with an assist manager from a different group (her manager never showed for my interview which was unprofessional). Then met with mgr and team member with whom I would be working. Interview went well until the mgr kept getting focused on military and my disability from it. I tried to blow off questions and change topic (other team member seemed uncomfortable with his questions too) but he kept asking saying that some VP was a Navy vet who led reserve Sailors (on a Marine base) and HE was the one who told him to ask these questions. These are obviously ILLEGAL questions and I have contacted CA EDD with regards to it. After all that, the HR rep never responded like she promised to prior to her leaving on vacation so took 3 weeks to finally get ANY response.

Interview Questions

• "What is your disability?"   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MedImpact (Van Buren Township, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

It was ok. I was well prepared. I researched the background of the company. The questions were the typical interview questions: Tell me about yourself, Give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer, why do you think you are a good fit? The interviewer seemed kind of in a hurry.

Interview Questions

• Previous Call Center Experience?   1 Answer

Proposal Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MedImpact (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I received a phone call from them wanting to set up a phone interview for another day. The actual interview was pretty basic. Asking if I knew anything about the company, why I chose to apply there, and for the position.

Formulary Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at MedImpact.

Interview

Submitted resume online in September. MedImpact contacted for a 1 hour phone interview with the manager in April. Shortly afterwards, an interview was set up to meet in person the staff which consisted of 4 people on the panel. Conversations and questions went for about 1.5 hours. Then met with the director for 1 hour. Finally met the hiring manager for 1 hour. May received the offer. Started at Medimpact in June.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with a difficult client and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation was over the phone and very hard to persuade.

IT Position Interview

Interview

The overall process was ok. The Manager was very late for the scheduled interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic and not difficult.   1 Answer

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at MedImpact (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

- Applied online - Got call from HR. Collected all details and told to schedule on call technical round. - Got call from Technical team (Hiring Manager + Developer) and asked technical questions. - Got call from HR for on-site interview. - Onsite interview with 4 team members with lots of technical questions. - Finally HR offered me with all details. - Accepted offer and started legal process. - After 1 months of legal process joined the company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MedImpact (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

There was a litany of people who asked me the same questions over and over. Then, when I was talking with the head of the department, someone came down with a manufactured crisis, and ended my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with disorganization?   3 Answers

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MedImpact (San Diego, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

in person interview was normal, pleasant, I knew I would like the people and my manager. I met multiple people that I would be associated with. One guy didnt show up and I learnt in time that that guy didnt care much about others only himself. Then I had another interview with more of the team and the CIO but that was just a courtesy as I had the job. HR guy talked alot and didnt let me speak much or ask questions when I was there

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate at all and was happy with the offer