MedQuest

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Real Estate and Purchasing Interview

Director of Real Estate and Purchasing
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at MedQuest in January 2012.

Interview Details – I saw the job post online through Linked In. I had difficulty with the formal application process..it asked what part of the company I was applying for, but failed to tell me that in the job description. So I guessed. I didn't hear back from them (not even an acknowledgement like their career site said), so I found out the name of the recruiter and sent him a personal email. Nothing happened for a few weeks until i received a call from a person in their recruiting staff who interviewed me right then. She explained that the job description emphasized real estate, but they really wanted a hands on, experienced Purchasing Manager with some experience in Real Estate. We mutually decided that I would not be a good fit for the role.

Interview Question – What is your experience in hands on purchasing of goods and services?   Answer Question

Worked for MedQuest? Contribute to the Community!