MedQuest

www.mqimaging.com

MedQuest Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedQuest

MRI Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MedQuest.

They want multi-modality and willingness to travel to back-up sister sites.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you handle difficult patients.   View Answer
    They will pay the more than hospitals.

Director of Real Estate and Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at MedQuest in January 2012.

I saw the job post online through Linked In. I had difficulty with the formal application process..it asked what part of the company I was applying for, but failed to tell me that in the job description. So I guessed. I didn't hear back from them (not even an acknowledgement like their career site said), so I found out the name of the recruiter and sent him a personal email. Nothing happened for a few weeks until i received a call from a person in their recruiting staff who interviewed me right then. She explained that the job description emphasized real estate, but they really wanted a hands on, experienced Purchasing Manager with some experience in Real Estate. We mutually decided that I would not be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in hands on purchasing of goods and services?   Answer Question