MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 8, 2014
Updated Jun 8, 2014
5 interviews

Physician Assistant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center.

The interview process included one in-person interview and an online application. It was very straightforward. After my in-person was about a half hour and I was able to shadow on the floors for a little after it. I corresponded via e-mail for the interview and she was very quick with her responses.

Interview Questions
    • The interview focused more on my leadership experience than I expected.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Relaxed, easy interview process

Unit Secrtary Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center in September 2013.

I applied for the position and then researched the department manager's email and phone number. After receiving that information I then waiting about two weeks, and proceeded to email about the status of my application every two weeks after that. I was called in for an interview with the hiring manager, then I had to take a drug test. After which, I had to wait for them to set up an appointment for me to have a physical done. And then wait for the start of orientation.

Interview Questions
    • The questions that were asked were easy and straight forward. "How will you help the company meet its customer satisfaction goals?" What are your career goals?" "Why do you want to work for the company?" "What do you look for in a manager/supervisor?"   Answer Question
    They told me how much the staring pay is and asked if that was ok. I was told how scheduling is done and the process from the first day of orientation to the end of my probation.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nottingham, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, MD

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center in March 2012.

The hiring process was fairly easy. I felt as though the Supervisor of the department I was hired for had great interest in my assets and how I could help them balance in that specific department. I felt as though, the Supervisor was very satisfied with my credentials.

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center in October 2012.

I feel that the interview process was completely unprofessional. Firstly: I was taken back into the break area which is completely in the open and right across from another employee's desk, which is also very open-- this person was clearly listening to us the entire time. The questions were lacking in detail and were not questions that I was expecting to be asked in order to gauge my abilities as a pharmacist.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have children and how will they affect you being able to work late/come in early?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center

Worked for MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!