MedStar Health Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online on the MedStar website. I received a phone screening a few days later from a HR recruiter. I then interviewed 1:1 with my boss and then was hired within a month. The background check and physical took a few days to get results.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to negotiate with HR about salary.

Performance Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Baltimore, MD) in October 2009.

Interview

One-on-one interview with department head. Then group interview with department head and chief medical officer. Next an interview with entire group with whom I'd be working. (six people). There were technical questions, behavioral questions, limited small talk. Question were geared toward how I might make decisions; if I would defend departmental decisions; willingness to represent the department in physician/leadership forums.

Interview Questions

• What gives you an advantage over all other applicants for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was limited to a company policy of 10% salary increase ceiling. They were will willing to hear my reasons for asking for the full 10%.