MedStar Health

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Performance Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MedStar Health in October 2009.

One-on-one interview with department head. Then group interview with department head and chief medical officer. Next an interview with entire group with whom I'd be working. (six people). There were technical questions, behavioral questions, limited small talk. Question were geared toward how I might make decisions; if I would defend departmental decisions; willingness to represent the department in physician/leadership forums.

Interview Questions
    • What gives you an advantage over all other applicants for this job?   View Answer
    Negotiation was limited to a company policy of 10% salary increase ceiling. They were will willing to hear my reasons for asking for the full 10%.