MedStar Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Performance Improvement Manager Interview

Performance Improvement Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MedStar Health in October 2009.

Interview Details – One-on-one interview with department head. Then group interview with department head and chief medical officer. Next an interview with entire group with whom I'd be working. (six people). There were technical questions, behavioral questions, limited small talk. Question were geared toward how I might make decisions; if I would defend departmental decisions; willingness to represent the department in physician/leadership forums.

Interview Question – What gives you an advantage over all other applicants for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was limited to a company policy of 10% salary increase ceiling. They were will willing to hear my reasons for asking for the full 10%.

Worked for MedStar Health? Contribute to the Community!