MedStar Health

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

The process took a day - interviewed at MedStar Health in October 2011.

Interview Details – Received an email from a HR rep with the company indicating she saw my application and wanted to schedule an inteview. Two days later, I went in for the Interview and met with the Senior Accountant and the Manager. Interview went well. It was not too rigid, just normal questions pertaining to how I can fit with the Accounting team. I also explained about my background and how I can contribute to the company. I was a bit nervous about getting a call back due to the number of people interviewing for the position, but I kept my hopes up. About two weeks from the date of interview, I received a call and was offered the position.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was short. Pretty much told me that is the median salary they are offering for the position based on my experience. It is a very good company with lots of opportunity to advance, so I gladly accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MedStar Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedStar Health Staff Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MedStar Health employees and interview candidates.