MedStar Health

www.medstarhealth.org
  www.medstarhealth.org

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at MedStar Health in October 2011.

Received an email from a HR rep with the company indicating she saw my application and wanted to schedule an inteview. Two days later, I went in for the Interview and met with the Senior Accountant and the Manager. Interview went well. It was not too rigid, just normal questions pertaining to how I can fit with the Accounting team. I also explained about my background and how I can contribute to the company. I was a bit nervous about getting a call back due to the number of people interviewing for the position, but I kept my hopes up. About two weeks from the date of interview, I received a call and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
The negotiation phase was short. Pretty much told me that is the median salary they are offering for the position based on my experience. It is a very good company with lots of opportunity to advance, so I gladly accepted.