MedStar Washington Hospital Center
www.whcenter.org Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

MedStar Washington Hospital Center Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Administrative Coordinator
Washington, DC

The process took 3 months - interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the position some time in March. I was contacted April 7, via email to set up an interview. I immediately emailed back and never received a confirmation. I sent another email and and made a few phone calls, and still nothing...It's now May!! I'm very disappointed in the HR department for this company. If you changed your mind about the interview, put the job on hold or decided to choose another candidate then you should let me know something and not leave me in the dark.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MedStar Washington Hospital Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedStar Washington Hospital Center Administrative Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MedStar Washington Hospital Center employees and interview candidates.