MedStar Washington Hospital Center
www.whcenter.org Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

MedStar Washington Hospital Center Assistant Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Administrator Interview

Assistant Administrator
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at MedStar Washington Hospital Center in April 2012.

Interview Details – I talked to Human Resources personell on the phobe. My application was pulled from the University of South Carolina job pool website. The initial interview was telephone based and that process took around 45min to an hour. There were a series of questions then I was invited to an on site one on one interview. After completing that interview process I was invited to take an inventory test in which I declined. The pay considered was great, but the work environment seemed a bit cumbersome.

Interview Question – What is your greatest accomplishment? Why would you choose it? How would your greatest accomplishment influence your decision to work here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MedStar Washington Hospital Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedStar Washington Hospital Center Assistant Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MedStar Washington Hospital Center employees and interview candidates.