MedSynergies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.2

Office Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MedSynergies in August 2014.

HR called, scheduled for a interview... Went to the interview and just talked to hiring manager. I just came into this job with no exp so I was really excited I got offered the job.

Junior Desktop Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MedSynergies in August 2014.

HR called to schedule a phone interview to discuss details about the job position. Received a call approximately a week later and discussed revelant experience, salary and the role to be filled. I was asked for a salary figure, I declined and stated that the figure was negotiable. They were hard pressed that I give a figure and I guess when I did, it was above their margin. Did they really expect me to lowball myself ? I was not contacted after the interview and it was certainly for the best. I landed another job with a better salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MedSynergies in July 2014.

They have an initial phone screen to screen candidates and upon successful interview, you are invited for a 2-hour in person interview. While you might think 2 hours is grueling, truth be told, it is actually a great way to feel out the management, various teams and the corporate culture.

Interview Questions
    • Questions real focused on the ability to work outside your comfort zone.   Answer Question

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MedSynergies in April 2014.

Was contacted by HR associate, and wasn't required to interview with her (based on my experience); was passed on to department manager, who interviewed me shortly after and contacted me later that day to tell me I got the job. Position started within a week of the interview. Training is on Tuesday, due to the schedule of the HR rep who takes care of orientation.

Very relaxed atmosphere, professional but casual.

Interview Questions
    Unable to negotiate salary.

Communications Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MedSynergies in October 2013.

I had three interviews: one phone and two in-person interviews. In the first in-person interview, the woman acted like I was "the perfect fit." I had my second interview, and it went fairly well. The interviewers in the second interview got off topic a bit, and one of them would stare at me blankly after I finished a question. I was sure to send a thank you note to each of the interviewers after the interviews. I never heard back from the company. I even followed up with the recruiter to see when I could expect to hear back, and she said she had no idea. I think its really rude and unprofessional to not follow up with candidates after you have them in twice -- especially if they take the initiative to follow up after. I am not impressed with their interview process, and I won't apply to this company again. I think it says a lot about how they handle business.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at MedSynergies in January 2013.

Had my second interview set up and was canceled at the last minute as I was walking up to their office. My interview time was at 11 am and it was canceled at 1055. I was told how sorry they were to cancel so "last minute" and that they will call me later that day to reschedule. Never received a call back and I would not have answered. I'm a MBA and can tell how that is the most unprofessional incident I have ever had happen.

Developer III - Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MedSynergies in November 2012.

1 phone interview
    3 F2F interviews
        - 2 Rounds of interviews - (2 hr)F2F on one day.
        - 1 Round of interviews - (2 hr) F2F on another day.

Easy interview

Interview Questions

They don't process H1B candidates.

HR? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MedSynergies.

Fast in the door, but I wanted to leave quickly as the staff was strange and not in a good way. I was thinking the whole time what is happening here? These all were “HR” folks, and I must say I was shocked. They really did not ask me much about myself but instead told me about the job. I felt like I was in high pressure sales, are you in or not? I thought I was coming for an interview and I couldn't get a word in? This was truly bizarre experience and overall disappointment after reading about the CEO. I would say if you aren’t the best interviewer, you won’t have to worry because it is obvious they don’t care about what you have to say or offer. They are only interested in a warm body. Scary stuff my friends!

Interview Questions

I found most of the staff to be prickly, especially the leadership. I sensed the people in the interview did not enjoy their jobs. I could read it all over their faces. Also, all of them looked tired. No one seemed to be able to describe the culture? What culture, I suppose. Poor things, I did not want to be a part of what ever is going on there.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at MedSynergies in November 2010.

I had an informational interview at the company to learn if it was a good fit. The interview was very informal and conversational.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at MedSynergies in March 2010.

Interview process takes quite awhile. Depending on the department you are going for, it can take months...multiple interviews with different department heads. Typical questions asked....tell us about your current job, where do you see your career going, etc etc

Interview Questions
    Ask for the salary you want up front including benefits, because come review time, your raise will not be life changing.

Worked for MedSynergies? Contribute to the Community!