MedSynergies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MedSynergies (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin for Business Analyst job posting. first I got email from HR to schedule phone interview. later on I had telephone interview with HR but never heard back from him. Based on our conversation he sounded satisfied with my qualification and told me that he ll pass my info to hiring manager.

Interface Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at MedSynergies.

Interview

First interview was with HR rep asking basic questions about myself and my experience and why I was applying for the position. Second interview was phone interview with a hiring manager. Third interview was in person with the team I would be working with. Questions were asked such as what did I do in my current role and why was I looking elsewhere for a job? What could I contribute for the tea?. How do I handle conflict?

Physician Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me first through Linkedin. Then called for a phone interview. After had an in person interview with colleagues. Very long, about 2 hours. My impression was that they really liked me.

Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MedSynergies in August 2014.

Interview

HR called, scheduled for a interview... Went to the interview and just talked to hiring manager. I just came into this job with no exp so I was really excited I got offered the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MedSynergies in August 2014.

Interview

HR called to schedule a phone interview to discuss details about the job position. Received a call approximately a week later and discussed revelant experience, salary and the role to be filled. I was asked for a salary figure, I declined and stated that the figure was negotiable. They were hard pressed that I give a figure and I guess when I did, it was above their margin. Did they really expect me to lowball myself ? I was not contacted after the interview and it was certainly for the best. I landed another job with a better salary.

Anonymous Employee in DFW, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MedSynergies (DFW, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

They have an initial phone screen to screen candidates and upon successful interview, you are invited for a 2-hour in person interview. While you might think 2 hours is grueling, truth be told, it is actually a great way to feel out the management, various teams and the corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• Questions real focused on the ability to work outside your comfort zone.   Answer Question

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by HR associate, and wasn't required to interview with her (based on my experience); was passed on to department manager, who interviewed me shortly after and contacted me later that day to tell me I got the job. Position started within a week of the interview. Training is on Tuesday, due to the schedule of the HR rep who takes care of orientation.

Very relaxed atmosphere, professional but casual.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate salary.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MedSynergies in October 2013.

Interview

I had three interviews: one phone and two in-person interviews. In the first in-person interview, the woman acted like I was "the perfect fit." I had my second interview, and it went fairly well. The interviewers in the second interview got off topic a bit, and one of them would stare at me blankly after I finished a question. I was sure to send a thank you note to each of the interviewers after the interviews. I never heard back from the company. I even followed up with the recruiter to see when I could expect to hear back, and she said she had no idea. I think its really rude and unprofessional to not follow up with candidates after you have them in twice -- especially if they take the initiative to follow up after. I am not impressed with their interview process, and I won't apply to this company again. I think it says a lot about how they handle business.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Had my second interview set up and was canceled at the last minute as I was walking up to their office. My interview time was at 11 am and it was canceled at 1055. I was told how sorry they were to cancel so "last minute" and that they will call me later that day to reschedule. Never received a call back and I would not have answered. I'm a MBA and can tell how that is the most unprofessional incident I have ever had happen.

Developer III - Java Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MedSynergies (Irving, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview
    3 F2F interviews
        - 2 Rounds of interviews - (2 hr)F2F on one day.
        - 1 Round of interviews - (2 hr) F2F on another day.

Easy interview

Interview Questions

They don't process H1B candidates.