MedTech College Interview Questions

2.0

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MedTech College in January 2009.

Interview took place three years ago, prior to company mergers and acquisitions when the company culture was quite different. Then, interview process was very simple and straightforward. Not sure how this is different now. After Hire: Computer networks are set up such that acquiring usernames and passwords takes longer that I believe it should, perhaps due to IT inefficiencies.

Externship Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MedTech College.

They were desperate and hired me as soon as they could to fix their broken reputation, but since fish stink from the head, it was no use.

Interview Questions
    I stated my salary and the Director saw that I would be making as much as she was, so she counter offered with something lower.

Medical Assistant Instructor Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at MedTech College in June 2012.

Called on a Saturday to talk to me about the job for a teaching position. I was told over the phone they had part-time and fulltime position; however all positions start out as part-time. Spoke with hiring manager? Asked if I had kids in the interview. Not a traditional interview at all asked a lot of personal questions and shared to much personal info. Hours conflicted with my schedule 1730-2230; I start my current job between 0530-0630. They wanted someone to work 4 days a week, 5 hours a day. I was told that if i was interested to call back and schedule a teaching interview. I decided not to waste anymore time and never called back.

Admission Representative Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at MedTech College in May 2011.

Applied for the job got a called the next day to come in for an interview. I got to the interview and there were about 35 individuals there. The interview started by the director telling what the job consisted of after that she gave a 5 minute break for people to leave if they feel the job wasn’t for them ... and 15 or so people left then we all were asked to stand up and tell why we want to job and would be would bring to the job. .. Then we went home and waited on a call for a second interview... I got a call the next day for an interview the next week. Which was a one on one interview with the Director,,, which was a basic interview but a little further in depth .. Then I had to go home and wait on her to call to go over a phone script and after that I didn't hear anything else from them.

Interview Questions

Worked for MedTech College? Contribute to the Community!