MedTouch

www.medtouch.com

MedTouch Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MedTouch.

Very well organized. An initial contact online, then single interview, followed by team interview and then phone interview with the CEO. I had another offer on the line and was in process of interviewing with a third company, so really appreciated the speed at which MedTouch moved in the process and made decisions quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Was emailed a case study situation during phone call with CEO and asked to respond to it. This was a challenge, but a very good test of my ability to think on my feet, under pressure, and to how I would handle a client situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MedTouch in December 2013.

I was very impressed with the culture and office vibe of MedTouch from the initial interview. My initial contact was an email, followed by a phone interview, an afternoon spent at their office speaking to a number of people, a phone interview with the CEO and an interview with their technical director. Everyone was extremely pleasant and welcoming. I felt that they encouraged people who want to make a difference in the company and bring new ideas to the table.

Interview Questions
    • During my phone interview with the CEO he was not only interested in my professional background but also wanted to understand more about me and my personal interests. It was a welcoming sign that MedTouch cares about their employees and wants a work/life balance for everyone.   Answer Question

Tech Lead/Sitecore Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MedTouch in December 2013.

The hiring process was slow to start but picked up rapidly once the first phone interview was complete. The next step was onsite at the corporate office and involved three separate interviews with different groups. MedTouch made and paid for all of my travel arrangements including a car to take me from the airport to the office. A lot of attention was given to each detail of the trip. I was given a detailed itinerary and everyone was prompt and attentive to the timeline. I made it back to the airport in plenty of time and back home on schedule. I flew into Boston, did the interviews and flew out in one day.

The office space was typical of a small but growing company. The culture seemed positive and congenial. Overall I got a very positive vibe from the company and came away with a great impression.

Interview Questions
    • A managing partner asked me a very specific question about a site I had worked on years earlier.   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was very straightforward. I recommend being as transparent as possible and upfront about what you need. They are very upfront with what they can or cannot provide.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MedTouch in March 2012.

Great interview process, very fair and clear. Initial talk via email, then phone, then in person. Clear outline of the job description. Good follow up.

Interview Questions
    • No hard questions! But you have to know your resume, that's for sure.   Answer Question
    Easy, and fair

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MedTouch in December 2011.

Company is very unprofessional and disorganized. Unfriendly environment which you can get a sense of within minutes of walking in.

Interview Questions

Simply because they are unprofessional. When an individual in an Executive Management role is unprofessional, that sets the tone for the entire company.

Senior Content Strategist Interview

I had already worked with several of the team members before so my interview process was not formal. When I spoke with the CEO for the first time I was taken with his enthusiasm and excitement about my ideas about the job, which I took as a very good sign, and I was right.

Interview Questions
    • "What is your favorite play?" I told him I do theatre and he wanted to talk about my passions. I wasn't prepared for this and, again, I took this as a good sign. MedTouch values work/life balance.   Answer Question