Medco Health

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview Details – It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Question – Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medco Health in March 2009.

Interview Details – 1.sat in a waiting room with 3 to 4 other people interviewing.....then the group of us met with a seasoned Customer Service Rep to discuss what the job is and the benefits
2. we then went in a room with someone (1:1) who set us up at a computer. We were given some information to read and a time limit. Then we did a mock call while navigating the system on the computer answering mock questions.
3.If you passed... you then go into a different room with a supervisor (1:1) who asks interview questions and past job history. (i think they are also doing the back check)
4 if you pass that... i think you either meet with one more person not sure....i was then told to go take my drug test and come back for 2nd interview (i think the following day or something like that)
5. I went back in for my follow up interview and talked to someone with hr (1:1) . They went over work history and some questions. I was then offered the job. I started a week or so later and took 7 wks of training. Five weeks in a classroom and 2 weeks on the floor with assistants helping.
(some people did not seem to advance to the next section of the interview and left)

Interview Question – Basic Interview Questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in March 2010.

Interview Details – There were two one on one interviews. One with a current CSR and another with Human Resources. The one with the CSR is mostly conversational and offers a preview of the job. The one with Human Resources consists of verification of work history and Situation behavior questions.

The initial phone screen was just to make sure you could work the schedule and verify your work history.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you disagreed with something and stood up for your belief, either morally, or ethically. Etc....   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medco Health in June 2009.

Interview Details – Initial group interview. Then the next day computer skills test which was also a role play with customer. Also had one-on-one interview with HR and a supervisor.

Interview Question – How would you deal with an irate cusomer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in September 2007.

Interview Details – I received a callback to st up an interview. During the interview I was asked situational questions related to customer service by two different supervisors. I was interviewed on the last day they were making offers, so I was given an offer immediately. It is a casual/businesswork culture.

Interview Question – When was a time you had an internal conflict at work and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview Details – It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medco Health

Worked for Medco Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medco Health Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medco Health employees and interview candidates.