1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montvale, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in January 2012.

I interviewed for this position in January and met with 8 people. Each person said my skills matched very well with the position. In fact, one person I met with had the exact same background I did and specifically told me that the skills were immediately transferable to the financial analyst role. I was told I would hear something in two weeks because they wanted to move "very quickly". After I left i sent my thank you notes to each of the 8 people I met with. This was in January of 2012. After at least 2 weeks of not hearing anything, I called HR. no response. It's now March of 2012 and after many unanswered calls and emails I still have not heard back. While its clear I did not get the position, the complete lack of respect for my time, and interest in the company, is disappointing. A simple call or form email would have taken HR 2 minutes of time and saved a lot of mine. Recommendation: if you have some one take time out of their day to have an in person interview, please show them the common courtesy of following up-regardless of the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an overview of your current background and how it applies to this role   View Answer

Worked for Medco Health? Contribute to the Community!