Medco Health

www.express-scripts.com

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Manager Interview

When the company as owned by Medco, they would have Supervisors interview the representatives. The problem was when someone wasn't performing, you had a hard time letting them go because of all the red tape. Nobody wants to make a decision unless you get the lawyers involved or have HR involved.

PSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medco Health.

Walk-in to sign application form then after about a week I got a call for initial interview then invited me for a one-on-one interview. On the day of the personal interview was just basic questions and put me on the phone with a scripted material to read probably to test your accent, inflection and voice quality. Another interview with supervising person on the operations then I as done. I was instructions where to go for my drug and medical test.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that I can recall. The interview was just basic.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health.

It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Questions
    • Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   View Answer
    Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in January 2012.

I interviewed for this position in January and met with 8 people. Each person said my skills matched very well with the position. In fact, one person I met with had the exact same background I did and specifically told me that the skills were immediately transferable to the financial analyst role. I was told I would hear something in two weeks because they wanted to move "very quickly". After I left i sent my thank you notes to each of the 8 people I met with. This was in January of 2012. After at least 2 weeks of not hearing anything, I called HR. no response. It's now March of 2012 and after many unanswered calls and emails I still have not heard back. While its clear I did not get the position, the complete lack of respect for my time, and interest in the company, is disappointing. A simple call or form email would have taken HR 2 minutes of time and saved a lot of mine. Recommendation: if you have some one take time out of their day to have an in person interview, please show them the common courtesy of following up-regardless of the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an overview of your current background and how it applies to this role   View Answer

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online – interviewed at Medco Health in December 2011.

There will be two interviews, dress bussiness or bussiness casual. If they are interested there will be a drug/criminal back ground ck. Training last 8 weeks ,you can only miss 12 hrs in that time period

Interview Questions
    • Why should the hire you? what do you have to offer the company?   Answer Question
    Got the hours I wanted, but the salery is set.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Medco Health in August 2011.

It was very easy and I enjoyed every min of it. Basic business values questions

Interview Questions
    Basic and it was a good offer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medco Health in April 2011.

Interviewed with upper management even for summer internship positions. Upper management didn't seem too excited to interview interns. It was more of them talking about the opportunity and asking to see what kind of skills sets I had as an intern.

Patient Benefit Specialist Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in June 2010.

Was contacted and scheduled for interview with HR and then hiring manager. Brand new facility, part time position of $14 an hour plus commission. Fantastic opportunity to work in high tech medical industry. Very impressed with the advances being made. So far it is a great part time job, with full time pay. I have no complaints with management so far. They are very engaged and very professional and it appears that if one sticks to the script, one will be successful.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you are not able to meet a deadline   View Answer
    No, pay is set at 14 an hour for this position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Medco Health in May 2010.

Great location. Not particularly experienced interviewing crew.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing after being laid off?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in March 2010.

There were two one on one interviews. One with a current CSR and another with Human Resources. The one with the CSR is mostly conversational and offers a preview of the job. The one with Human Resources consists of verification of work history and Situation behavior questions.

The initial phone screen was just to make sure you could work the schedule and verify your work history.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with something and stood up for your belief, either morally, or ethically. Etc....   Answer Question