Medco Health Interview Questions & Reviews

37 interviews

2.5

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Medco Health in June 2008.

1 phone screening interview with HR & 1 follow up interview with HR.
    1 phone & 1 in person interview with hiring manager.
    5 interviews with potential colleagues.

No ability to negotiate. HR person was very unpleasant about it.

Supervisor Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medco Health in August 2008.

They scrub through your attendence and overall performance at Medco. Once that is done then you do a 1 on 1 interview with HR. Then you go through a panel of interviews with all the managers.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult decision you had to make?   View Answer
    N/a

Pharmacy Operations Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in April 2010.

Interviewed with a temp agency first then switched to interview with the actual company, typical interview questions and asked if i had any questions, quick tour of the floor and descrciption of the job, asked if i was available then temp agency confirmed i was hired. It was a pretty textbook interview.

Finance Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medco Health in September 2009.

Interview was a 1 day process with 30-45min interviews with 1 HR person and 4 different managers from the group. Received offer 1 week after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were fairly typical and I would not consider any really hard.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health.

It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Questions
    • Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   View Answer
    Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fair Lawn, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in March 2009.

Interview consisted of a technical interview by sr architect in group, and a 1:1 with the hiring manager (more of a personality test)

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any of the question being very difficult   View Answer
    If they want you, they'll open up the check-book. the only thing they wouldn't budge on was vacation time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Medco Health in March 2009.

1.sat in a waiting room with 3 to 4 other people interviewing.....then the group of us met with a seasoned Customer Service Rep to discuss what the job is and the benefits
    2. we then went in a room with someone (1:1) who set us up at a computer. We were given some information to read and a time limit. Then we did a mock call while navigating the system on the computer answering mock questions.
    3.If you passed... you then go into a different room with a supervisor (1:1) who asks interview questions and past job history. (i think they are also doing the back check)
    4 if you pass that... i think you either meet with one more person not sure....i was then told to go take my drug test and come back for 2nd interview (i think the following day or something like that)
    5. I went back in for my follow up interview and talked to someone with hr (1:1) . They went over work history and some questions. I was then offered the job. I started a week or so later and took 7 wks of training. Five weeks in a classroom and 2 weeks on the floor with assistants helping.
    (some people did not seem to advance to the next section of the interview and left)

none

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in December 2009.

The interview was all morning and I met with 4 different people. I met with the person who I would actually be reporting to (my manager) and I also met with 3 other managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. 1 of the managers was more of a getting to you type of interview, while the other 3 were more direct on tactical, strategic, and execution questions. Overall, I thought I did just OK with the interview, the questions were pretty tough, but I received the phone call with an offer and I immediately accepted.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medco Health in February 2010.

Very professional

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Medco Health in August 2011.

It was very easy and I enjoyed every min of it. Basic business values questions

Interview Questions
    Basic and it was a good offer

Worked for Medco Health? Contribute to the Community!