Medco Health

www.express-scripts.com

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.5

Supervisor Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medco Health in August 2008.

They scrub through your attendence and overall performance at Medco. Once that is done then you do a 1 on 1 interview with HR. Then you go through a panel of interviews with all the managers.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult decision you had to make?   View Answer
    N/a

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Medco Health in June 2008.

1 phone screening interview with HR & 1 follow up interview with HR.
    1 phone & 1 in person interview with hiring manager.
    5 interviews with potential colleagues.

No ability to negotiate. HR person was very unpleasant about it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health.

It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Questions
    • Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   View Answer
    Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in March 2009.

Interview consisted of a technical interview by sr architect in group, and a 1:1 with the hiring manager (more of a personality test)

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any of the question being very difficult   View Answer
    If they want you, they'll open up the check-book. the only thing they wouldn't budge on was vacation time.

Attorney Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Medco Health in June 2011.

Interviewed with two attorneys that were the head of the department, also interviewed with HR for multiple positions. The followup from their TA was often confused and misleading, most times they didn't know what position they were calling me about. Merger was announced and all new hiring stopped.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medco Health in March 2009.

1.sat in a waiting room with 3 to 4 other people interviewing.....then the group of us met with a seasoned Customer Service Rep to discuss what the job is and the benefits
    2. we then went in a room with someone (1:1) who set us up at a computer. We were given some information to read and a time limit. Then we did a mock call while navigating the system on the computer answering mock questions.
    3.If you passed... you then go into a different room with a supervisor (1:1) who asks interview questions and past job history. (i think they are also doing the back check)
    4 if you pass that... i think you either meet with one more person not sure....i was then told to go take my drug test and come back for 2nd interview (i think the following day or something like that)
    5. I went back in for my follow up interview and talked to someone with hr (1:1) . They went over work history and some questions. I was then offered the job. I started a week or so later and took 7 wks of training. Five weeks in a classroom and 2 weeks on the floor with assistants helping.
    (some people did not seem to advance to the next section of the interview and left)

none

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in December 2009.

The interview was all morning and I met with 4 different people. I met with the person who I would actually be reporting to (my manager) and I also met with 3 other managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. 1 of the managers was more of a getting to you type of interview, while the other 3 were more direct on tactical, strategic, and execution questions. Overall, I thought I did just OK with the interview, the questions were pretty tough, but I received the phone call with an offer and I immediately accepted.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in January 2012.

I interviewed for this position in January and met with 8 people. Each person said my skills matched very well with the position. In fact, one person I met with had the exact same background I did and specifically told me that the skills were immediately transferable to the financial analyst role. I was told I would hear something in two weeks because they wanted to move "very quickly". After I left i sent my thank you notes to each of the 8 people I met with. This was in January of 2012. After at least 2 weeks of not hearing anything, I called HR. no response. It's now March of 2012 and after many unanswered calls and emails I still have not heard back. While its clear I did not get the position, the complete lack of respect for my time, and interest in the company, is disappointing. A simple call or form email would have taken HR 2 minutes of time and saved a lot of mine. Recommendation: if you have some one take time out of their day to have an in person interview, please show them the common courtesy of following up-regardless of the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an overview of your current background and how it applies to this role   View Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Medco Health in February 2010.

Very professional

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in May 2012.

this is a wast of time. what is this information needed for? I am getting highly irritated and will now start to answer in gibberish. Good luck getting this info from others, if they get as irritated as me. I am just trying to see what usual pharmacist salaries is in Central FL. I moved from another state and wish to know what I need to try to negotiate.