Medco Health

37 candidate interviews

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Medco Health

Interview Details – ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.

Interview Question – ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview Details – It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

Interviewed at Medco Health

Interview Details – When the company as owned by Medco, they would have Supervisors interview the representatives. The problem was when someone wasn't performing, you had a hard time letting them go because of all the red tape. Nobody wants to make a decision unless you get the lawyers involved or have HR involved.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in July 2009.

Interview Details – HR Interview - pro forma - technology manager had already made a decision to hire me.

The interview process was a sales pitch to convince me of a solid future with the company, which was on the cusp of taking off in the industry. My skills were barely challenged; at the time the technology community was quite close-knit, so it only took a couple of phone calls to verify resume details from a third party.

Interview Question – It was unexpected to get a verbal offer within 10 minutes of walking into the interview, after meeting and knowing of the interviewer for the very first time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The only thing that had to be negotiated was my need to start 1 month later than the offered start date; I needed a vacation.

Member Services Interview

Member Services
Omaha, NE

I applied online - interviewed at Medco Health in December 2011.

Interview Details – There will be two interviews, dress bussiness or bussiness casual. If they are interested there will be a drug/criminal back ground ck. Training last 8 weeks ,you can only miss 12 hrs in that time period

Interview Question – Why should the hire you? what do you have to offer the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got the hours I wanted, but the salery is set.

Prescription Benefit Specialist Interview

Prescription Benefit Specialist
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medco Health in January 2008.

Interview Details – I spoke to a total of 4 diffeent people for interview process, these were all phone interviews. I finally had my in erson intrview about 1 week later, We discussed customer servie skills nd job would entail. Talking to members and showing them by using Medco Mail Ordr Pharmacy,it will save them money. And also ordred meds for members, took paymnts, tranferred members to pharmacist or RN whatever there accnt showed.

Interview Question – If I woud be intrested in Work at Home....but that never happened   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Medco Health in February 2011.

Interview Details – One phone interview

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Franklin Lakes, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in May 2008.

Interview Details – For the position that I signed up for, I felt that the interview process was way too long and redundant. The entire process was close to two hours long, but I felt that everything they really needed to know could have been acquired in less than 45 minutes. While I appreciated being able to meet the team members I worked with, there seemed to be very little in-communication between them on what to do with me, since many of the questions (and information) were repetitive and non-challenging. I felt most repulsed when the senior director of the group "interviewed" me by asking questions off a piece of paper; very unoriginal and tactless.

The "skills test" was equally offensive. While I won't go into details on how it went (it was short and super-duper basic; anyone who took any sort of computer anything course from middle school onwards could've answered it), I already knew by that point that a lot of what I would be doing would NOT be technical.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses to be?   View Answer
  • Why are you interested in this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really; I was only given about two days to make a decision. I turned down two VERY lucrative opportunities, one of which was going very well from the series of phone interviews I did, to take this job. Unfortunately, I can't say that doing this was worth it, as I ultimately disliked the position very much.

What advice can I give? Make sure you have more than two days to make your decision...unless your desperate!

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Medco Health in June 2010.

Interview Details – The company in question wanted me to discuss my prior sales experience and knowledge/experience in the insurance industry.

Interview Question – Tell us about your work experience.   Answer Question

National Account Executive Interview

National Account Executive
Franklin Lakes, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in August 2008.

Interview Details – Behavioral interviews

Interview Question – Ask you to relate your experience under various situations. Be prepared to think through e.g. 'someone opposed your views"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, they do negotiate.

Worked for Medco Health? Contribute to the Community!