Medco Health Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

2.5

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medco Health (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

it was very technical. All java questions were asked. There was also personal interview. Total 3 rounds of interviews and check on the fitness of candidate was done. The interview lasted for 2 hours, phone interview followed by 3 personal interviews. The salary negotiation was quick and effortless.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to grow as technical architect or as a team manager?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

When the company as owned by Medco, they would have Supervisors interview the representatives. The problem was when someone wasn't performing, you had a hard time letting them go because of all the red tape. Nobody wants to make a decision unless you get the lawyers involved or have HR involved.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with upper management even for summer internship positions. Upper management didn't seem too excited to interview interns. It was more of them talking about the opportunity and asking to see what kind of skills sets I had as an intern.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Medco Health (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

HR Interview - pro forma - technology manager had already made a decision to hire me.

The interview process was a sales pitch to convince me of a solid future with the company, which was on the cusp of taking off in the industry. My skills were barely challenged; at the time the technology community was quite close-knit, so it only took a couple of phone calls to verify resume details from a third party.

Interview Questions

• It was unexpected to get a verbal offer within 10 minutes of walking into the interview, after meeting and knowing of the interviewer for the very first time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing that had to be negotiated was my need to start 1 month later than the offered start date; I needed a vacation.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medco Health in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was round table with various managers, and other candidates. You got a chance to see what the company expected and see who you could possible be working with and for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

PSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medco Health (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Walk-in to sign application form then after about a week I got a call for initial interview then invited me for a one-on-one interview. On the day of the personal interview was just basic questions and put me on the phone with a scripted material to read probably to test your accent, inflection and voice quality. Another interview with supervising person on the operations then I as done. I was instructions where to go for my drug and medical test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that I can recall. The interview was just basic.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Medco Health (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Questions

• Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview

It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Medco Health (Omaha, NE) in December 2011.

Interview

There will be two interviews, dress bussiness or bussiness casual. If they are interested there will be a drug/criminal back ground ck. Training last 8 weeks ,you can only miss 12 hrs in that time period

Interview Questions

• Why should the hire you? what do you have to offer the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got the hours I wanted, but the salery is set.

Director Interview

Interview

ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.

Interview Questions

• ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A