Medco Health Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

2.5

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

it was very technical. All java questions were asked. There was also personal interview. Total 3 rounds of interviews and check on the fitness of candidate was done. The interview lasted for 2 hours, phone interview followed by 3 personal interviews. The salary negotiation was quick and effortless.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to grow as technical architect or as a team manager?   Answer Question

Patient Benefit Specialist Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

Was contacted and scheduled for interview with HR and then hiring manager. Brand new facility, part time position of $14 an hour plus commission. Fantastic opportunity to work in high tech medical industry. Very impressed with the advances being made. So far it is a great part time job, with full time pay. I have no complaints with management so far. They are very engaged and very professional and it appears that if one sticks to the script, one will be successful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you are not able to meet a deadline   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, pay is set at 14 an hour for this position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

Great location. Not particularly experienced interviewing crew.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing after being laid off?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process included three waves. The first was with a recruiter. The second was with the hiring manager and HR. The third was with senior management. HR questions were boilerplate. good interaction with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve the current issues of the department   Answer Question

I had another offer and Medco didn't negotiate at all

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

There were two one on one interviews. One with a current CSR and another with Human Resources. The one with the CSR is mostly conversational and offers a preview of the job. The one with Human Resources consists of verification of work history and Situation behavior questions. The initial phone screen was just to make sure you could work the schedule and verify your work history.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with something and stood up for your belief, either morally, or ethically. Etc....   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone - No F2F

Interview Questions

• Providing the laptop to a PM to judge his technical skills on COBOL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an Apt offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was all morning and I met with 4 different people. I met with the person who I would actually be reporting to (my manager) and I also met with 3 other managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. 1 of the managers was more of a getting to you type of interview, while the other 3 were more direct on tactical, strategic, and execution questions. Overall, I thought I did just OK with the interview, the questions were pretty tough, but I received the phone call with an offer and I immediately accepted.

Accounting Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

The process was easy, but the job turned out to be horrible, due to the nasty young woman who "trained" me.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

Interview

I on 1 interview. Took about 1 hour.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was round table with various managers, and other candidates. You got a chance to see what the company expected and see who you could possible be working with and for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase