Medco Health Interview Questions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was all morning and I met with 4 different people. I met with the person who I would actually be reporting to (my manager) and I also met with 3 other managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. 1 of the managers was more of a getting to you type of interview, while the other 3 were more direct on tactical, strategic, and execution questions. Overall, I thought I did just OK with the interview, the questions were pretty tough, but I received the phone call with an offer and I immediately accepted.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medco Health in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was round table with various managers, and other candidates. You got a chance to see what the company expected and see who you could possible be working with and for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

I on 1 interview. Took about 1 hour.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

HR Interview - pro forma - technology manager had already made a decision to hire me.

The interview process was a sales pitch to convince me of a solid future with the company, which was on the cusp of taking off in the industry. My skills were barely challenged; at the time the technology community was quite close-knit, so it only took a couple of phone calls to verify resume details from a third party.

Interview Questions

• It was unexpected to get a verbal offer within 10 minutes of walking into the interview, after meeting and knowing of the interviewer for the very first time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing that had to be negotiated was my need to start 1 month later than the offered start date; I needed a vacation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medco Health (Irving, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Initial group interview. Then the next day computer skills test which was also a role play with customer. Also had one-on-one interview with HR and a supervisor.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medco Health in April 2009.

Interview

Very long process. I met everyone in the small department both in person and over the phone. The office is very casual (t-shirts and jeans) so it feels akward wearing a suit but of course do. Very basic interview, HR wants a broad background of every job, what you did, liked, disliked, why you left. Interview with manager and co-workers was more them talking not to many questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate considering the environment. Everyone gets the same amount of vacation days I was told.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medco Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

1.sat in a waiting room with 3 to 4 other people interviewing.....then the group of us met with a seasoned Customer Service Rep to discuss what the job is and the benefits
    2. we then went in a room with someone (1:1) who set us up at a computer. We were given some information to read and a time limit. Then we did a mock call while navigating the system on the computer answering mock questions.
    3.If you passed... you then go into a different room with a supervisor (1:1) who asks interview questions and past job history. (i think they are also doing the back check)
    4 if you pass that... i think you either meet with one more person not sure....i was then told to go take my drug test and come back for 2nd interview (i think the following day or something like that)
    5. I went back in for my follow up interview and talked to someone with hr (1:1) . They went over work history and some questions. I was then offered the job. I started a week or so later and took 7 wks of training. Five weeks in a classroom and 2 weeks on the floor with assistants helping.
    (some people did not seem to advance to the next section of the interview and left)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health (Fair Lawn, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview consisted of a technical interview by sr architect in group, and a 1:1 with the hiring manager (more of a personality test)

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any of the question being very difficult   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they want you, they'll open up the check-book. the only thing they wouldn't budge on was vacation time.

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

Behavioral interviews

Interview Questions

• Ask you to relate your experience under various situations. Be prepared to think through e.g. 'someone opposed your views"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, they do negotiate.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in June 2008.

Interview

1 phone screening interview with HR & 1 follow up interview with HR.
    1 phone & 1 in person interview with hiring manager.
    5 interviews with potential colleagues.

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate. HR person was very unpleasant about it.