Medco Health Interview Questions & Reviews

37 interviews

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in December 2009.

The interview was all morning and I met with 4 different people. I met with the person who I would actually be reporting to (my manager) and I also met with 3 other managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. 1 of the managers was more of a getting to you type of interview, while the other 3 were more direct on tactical, strategic, and execution questions. Overall, I thought I did just OK with the interview, the questions were pretty tough, but I received the phone call with an offer and I immediately accepted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Medco Health in March 2009.

1.sat in a waiting room with 3 to 4 other people interviewing.....then the group of us met with a seasoned Customer Service Rep to discuss what the job is and the benefits
    2. we then went in a room with someone (1:1) who set us up at a computer. We were given some information to read and a time limit. Then we did a mock call while navigating the system on the computer answering mock questions.
    3.If you passed... you then go into a different room with a supervisor (1:1) who asks interview questions and past job history. (i think they are also doing the back check)
    4 if you pass that... i think you either meet with one more person not sure....i was then told to go take my drug test and come back for 2nd interview (i think the following day or something like that)
    5. I went back in for my follow up interview and talked to someone with hr (1:1) . They went over work history and some questions. I was then offered the job. I started a week or so later and took 7 wks of training. Five weeks in a classroom and 2 weeks on the floor with assistants helping.
    (some people did not seem to advance to the next section of the interview and left)

none

Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fair Lawn, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in March 2009.

Interview consisted of a technical interview by sr architect in group, and a 1:1 with the hiring manager (more of a personality test)

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any of the question being very difficult   View Answer
    If they want you, they'll open up the check-book. the only thing they wouldn't budge on was vacation time.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Medco Health in June 2008.

1 phone screening interview with HR & 1 follow up interview with HR.
    1 phone & 1 in person interview with hiring manager.
    5 interviews with potential colleagues.

No ability to negotiate. HR person was very unpleasant about it.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Franklin Lakes, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Medco Health in May 2010.

Great location. Not particularly experienced interviewing crew.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing after being laid off?   View Answer

Patient Benefit Specialist Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in June 2010.

Was contacted and scheduled for interview with HR and then hiring manager. Brand new facility, part time position of $14 an hour plus commission. Fantastic opportunity to work in high tech medical industry. Very impressed with the advances being made. So far it is a great part time job, with full time pay. I have no complaints with management so far. They are very engaged and very professional and it appears that if one sticks to the script, one will be successful.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you are not able to meet a deadline   View Answer
    No, pay is set at 14 an hour for this position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in May 2008.

For the position that I signed up for, I felt that the interview process was way too long and redundant. The entire process was close to two hours long, but I felt that everything they really needed to know could have been acquired in less than 45 minutes. While I appreciated being able to meet the team members I worked with, there seemed to be very little in-communication between them on what to do with me, since many of the questions (and information) were repetitive and non-challenging. I felt most repulsed when the senior director of the group "interviewed" me by asking questions off a piece of paper; very unoriginal and tactless.

The "skills test" was equally offensive. While I won't go into details on how it went (it was short and super-duper basic; anyone who took any sort of computer anything course from middle school onwards could've answered it), I already knew by that point that a lot of what I would be doing would NOT be technical.

Interview Questions
    • What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses to be?   View Answer
    • Why are you interested in this job?   View Answer
    Not really; I was only given about two days to make a decision. I turned down two VERY lucrative opportunities, one of which was going very well from the series of phone interviews I did, to take this job. Unfortunately, I can't say that doing this was worth it, as I ultimately disliked the position very much.

What advice can I give? Make sure you have more than two days to make your decision...unless your desperate!

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in August 2008.

Behavioral interviews

Interview Questions
    • Ask you to relate your experience under various situations. Be prepared to think through e.g. 'someone opposed your views"   Answer Question
    Yes, they do negotiate.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in September 2009.

I on 1 interview. Took about 1 hour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in March 2010.

There were two one on one interviews. One with a current CSR and another with Human Resources. The one with the CSR is mostly conversational and offers a preview of the job. The one with Human Resources consists of verification of work history and Situation behavior questions.

The initial phone screen was just to make sure you could work the schedule and verify your work history.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with something and stood up for your belief, either morally, or ethically. Etc....   Answer Question