Medco Health

Average Difficulty
37 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medco Health in June 2009.

Interview Details – Initial group interview. Then the next day computer skills test which was also a role play with customer. Also had one-on-one interview with HR and a supervisor.

Interview Question – How would you deal with an irate cusomer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in September 2007.

Interview Details – I received a callback to st up an interview. During the interview I was asked situational questions related to customer service by two different supervisors. I was interviewed on the last day they were making offers, so I was given an offer immediately. It is a casual/businesswork culture.

Interview Question – When was a time you had an internal conflict at work and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medco Health in April 2009.

Interview Details – Very long process. I met everyone in the small department both in person and over the phone. The office is very casual (t-shirts and jeans) so it feels akward wearing a suit but of course do. Very basic interview, HR wants a broad background of every job, what you did, liked, disliked, why you left. Interview with manager and co-workers was more them talking not to many questions.

Interview Question – I was asked some basic tech questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate considering the environment. Everyone gets the same amount of vacation days I was told.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview Details – It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Medco Health

Interview Details – ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.

Interview Question – ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in May 2012.

Interview Details – this is a wast of time. what is this information needed for? I am getting highly irritated and will now start to answer in gibberish. Good luck getting this info from others, if they get as irritated as me. I am just trying to see what usual pharmacist salaries is in Central FL. I moved from another state and wish to know what I need to try to negotiate.

Interview Questions

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medco Health in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very professional

Attorney Interview

Attorney

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Medco Health in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two attorneys that were the head of the department, also interviewed with HR for multiple positions. The followup from their TA was often confused and misleading, most times they didn't know what position they were calling me about. Merger was announced and all new hiring stopped.

Interview Question – Describe your work experience?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Medco Health in February 2011.

Interview Details – One phone interview

Interview Questions

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Pharmacy Operations

The process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a temp agency first then switched to interview with the actual company, typical interview questions and asked if i had any questions, quick tour of the floor and descrciption of the job, asked if i was available then temp agency confirmed i was hired. It was a pretty textbook interview.

Interview Question – What sets you apart from other candiates?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medco Health