Medco Health Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in September 2007.

Interview

I received a callback to st up an interview. During the interview I was asked situational questions related to customer service by two different supervisors. I was interviewed on the last day they were making offers, so I was given an offer immediately. It is a casual/businesswork culture.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had an internal conflict at work and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview

It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Director Interview

Interview

ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.

Interview Questions

• ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in May 2012.

Interview

this is a wast of time. what is this information needed for? I am getting highly irritated and will now start to answer in gibberish. Good luck getting this info from others, if they get as irritated as me. I am just trying to see what usual pharmacist salaries is in Central FL. I moved from another state and wish to know what I need to try to negotiate.

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medco Health in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two attorneys that were the head of the department, also interviewed with HR for multiple positions. The followup from their TA was often confused and misleading, most times they didn't know what position they were calling me about. Merger was announced and all new hiring stopped.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health in February 2011.

Interview

One phone interview

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health in June 2010.

Interview

The company in question wanted me to discuss my prior sales experience and knowledge/experience in the insurance industry.

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with a temp agency first then switched to interview with the actual company, typical interview questions and asked if i had any questions, quick tour of the floor and descrciption of the job, asked if i was available then temp agency confirmed i was hired. It was a pretty textbook interview.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medco Health in February 2010.

Interview

Very professional

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health in November 2009.

Interview

After submitting my resume, someone called me back from human resources and scheduled a phone interview. This company is VERY thorough with their background checks so there is no need to hide anything because they will find it out. The questions were very general and I answered them in a kind of overall perspective. It sure helps if you read about the company so that you can know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one time when you handled a difficult situation such as uncovering something that was unethical and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation because it is a uniopnized position and everyone gets paid at the same rate for the same position.