Medco Health Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Medco Health in February 2010.

Interview

Very professional

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medco Health in November 2009.

Interview

Interview went well met with HR twice and Director. Were ask questions about past job history, planning and management skills. Looks like a nice place to work everyone I met seens professional.

Interview Questions

• All questions ask were basic interview questions for that position.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Medco Health in November 2009.

Interview

After submitting my resume, someone called me back from human resources and scheduled a phone interview. This company is VERY thorough with their background checks so there is no need to hide anything because they will find it out.
    The questions were very general and I answered them in a kind of overall perspective. It sure helps if you read about the company so that you can know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one time when you handled a difficult situation such as uncovering something that was unethical and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation because it is a uniopnized position and everyone gets paid at the same rate for the same position.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medco Health in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was a 1 day process with 30-45min interviews with 1 HR person and 4 different managers from the group. Received offer 1 week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were fairly typical and I would not consider any really hard.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medco Health in August 2008.

Interview

They scrub through your attendence and overall performance at Medco. Once that is done then you do a 1 on 1 interview with HR. Then you go through a panel of interviews with all the managers.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult decision you had to make?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Medco Health in November 2007.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for a consult-to-perm position. I was interviewed by the Hiring Manager and a few of his peers. Offer was made the next day. HR was brought in later to interview me. Interview questions covered my background, why I was leaving my current job, etc.

If interviewed, ask who had the position before you and why did they leave. Also ask about what processes and procedures are used. Medco has a reputation for being a 'fly by the seat of your pants' firm. If that appeals to you, then you'll fit in nicely here. If you like well defined procedures, ask the hiring manager what SOPs are in place. Some groups are better than others when following processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation process was straight forward. They offered a salary; I countered as the initial salary was low.
    You will only get 2 weeks vacation. However, I've been told by some employees here that it can be negotiated. Never hurts to try!

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medco Health in August 2007.

Interview

Very professional and high security tone. Going through multiple security doors was reminiscent of the old show Get Smart. I was taken to a room where I filled out another application apart from the online form (which I imagine most companies do to match up what you already gave them and to make sure you can read and write). Afterwards, I had my interview. Very pleasant. Seemed to try to tell how articulate about myself i was. Did not get the job. I suspect that since I was trying to leave a job that paid slightly more, I might have been considered too qualified.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer