Medco Health

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in July 2009.

Interview Details – HR Interview - pro forma - technology manager had already made a decision to hire me.

The interview process was a sales pitch to convince me of a solid future with the company, which was on the cusp of taking off in the industry. My skills were barely challenged; at the time the technology community was quite close-knit, so it only took a couple of phone calls to verify resume details from a third party.

Interview Question – It was unexpected to get a verbal offer within 10 minutes of walking into the interview, after meeting and knowing of the interviewer for the very first time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The only thing that had to be negotiated was my need to start 1 month later than the offered start date; I needed a vacation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Franklin Lakes, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medco Health in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was all morning and I met with 4 different people. I met with the person who I would actually be reporting to (my manager) and I also met with 3 other managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. 1 of the managers was more of a getting to you type of interview, while the other 3 were more direct on tactical, strategic, and execution questions. Overall, I thought I did just OK with the interview, the questions were pretty tough, but I received the phone call with an offer and I immediately accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medco Health

Worked for Medco Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medco Health Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medco Health employees and interview candidates.