MedeAnalytics Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Emeryville, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at MedeAnalytics in March 2010.

Upon completing the interview process with multiple team members in various blocks of time. I was intrigued and interested in the company, its goals and overall direction. Unfortunately, most of the people I met with really exhibited a lack of overall direction, commitment to the company or sense of knowledge about the field in which the company does it's primary business. In other words, there was no synergy. Everyone appeared to come from different worlds, locked in their own small silos working independent of each other. The overall design and direction appeared to come from legacy technology driven by overseas development team with a stronghold on the code base that runs their primary set of tools.

Overall, the appearance of the office environment, mood and attitude of most showed they were happy with their jobs, enjoyed a challenge. But also appeared to resist outside talent and did not want to move away from their comfortable routine and set of processes. Unfortunate as they appear to be in a product / customer segment that is not short on well paying customers / cash flow.

Interview Questions
    • Upon looking at this UI example, what would you do differently to make it easier on the user?   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Very quick, focus on CV with no real assessment of real life experience.

Negotiate your worth

Sales Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at MedeAnalytics in January 2010.

He found/courted me. (I wasn't looking) Then he kept going dark, despite his sporadic calls that he was still very interested and wanted to hire me. I got fed up with the sketchiness and moved on.

Interview Questions
    • What do your first 3 weeks on the job look like here?   View Answer

The lack of communication and sporadic revivals of the "we really want you" conversations after weeks of silence were a little too sketchy for me, so I let it go.

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedeAnalytics

Worked for MedeAnalytics? Contribute to the Community!