MedeAnalytics

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedeAnalytics

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MedeAnalytics in April 2014.

There wasn't a big interview process. I interviewed through the company's website. There was one interview in which they asked behavioral questions and a few questions regarding the prior job experience and skill set questions. After the interview within a week I received the offer which I accepted. There were no negotiation within the offer.

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with a situation in which you have to work with the technology that you are not familiar with.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at MedeAnalytics in March 2010.

Upon completing the interview process with multiple team members in various blocks of time. I was intrigued and interested in the company, its goals and overall direction. Unfortunately, most of the people I met with really exhibited a lack of overall direction, commitment to the company or sense of knowledge about the field in which the company does it's primary business. In other words, there was no synergy. Everyone appeared to come from different worlds, locked in their own small silos working independent of each other. The overall design and direction appeared to come from legacy technology driven by overseas development team with a stronghold on the code base that runs their primary set of tools.

Overall, the appearance of the office environment, mood and attitude of most showed they were happy with their jobs, enjoyed a challenge. But also appeared to resist outside talent and did not want to move away from their comfortable routine and set of processes. Unfortunate as they appear to be in a product / customer segment that is not short on well paying customers / cash flow.

Interview Questions
    • Upon looking at this UI example, what would you do differently to make it easier on the user?   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Very quick, focus on CV with no real assessment of real life experience.

Negotiate your worth

Sales Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MedeAnalytics in January 2010.

He found/courted me. (I wasn't looking) Then he kept going dark, despite his sporadic calls that he was still very interested and wanted to hire me. I got fed up with the sketchiness and moved on.

Interview Questions
    • What do your first 3 weeks on the job look like here?   View Answer

The lack of communication and sporadic revivals of the "we really want you" conversations after weeks of silence were a little too sketchy for me, so I let it go.