MediMedia Interview Questions

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had an interview with Medimedia set up through my staffing agency. I met with a manager who handles the hiring and she explained the breakdown of the position/training very thoroughly then asked me a few questions about my work experience etc. She was very easy to talk to....didn't make me feel scared or uncomfortable.

Custom Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MediMedia (Yardley, PA).

Interview

Several interviews. phone screen, in person interview 3 occasions with several management teams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Positive. I negotiated 8k more than was offered

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MediMedia (Yardley, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Direct communication from hiring manager, on site interview. Tour of facility, application filled out in HR. Heavy interest in those with pharma experience. Entire process took about a hour. Followed up a few days later by a phone interview of a interim manager. Again pharma experience is key to emphasize.

Physician Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlstadt, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MediMedia (Carlstadt, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Just a formality. Just want to make sure you can talk in proper English and have an MD degree. Ofcourse you will have come through Aerotek and hence they will tell you everything in advance.
    First question - tell me about yourself. 2. Why do you want to work here. 3. Any previous experience. 4. How do you feel about sitting and calling for long hours and do you think you can handle the job. 5. We really focus on the numbers so we are a little strict (BS because they are crazy with micromanaging to the point of insanity). 6. Here is a clinical article, please tell me what is wrong with this study.

Interview Questions

• The journal article they give, almost always the answer is sample size.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiate, take what they give you or they will throw you out. but perhaps they will throw you out within the first day even.. so you never know.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlstadt, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MediMedia (Carlstadt, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very labor intense and took 1 month to get an in person inteview after nmultiple emails and a phone interview. Interview lasted 6 hours- 1 hour spent on scrupulous paperwork (some of which I had already completed previously but told I had to complete again. 4 hours of two group interviews.
    I inquired about next steps and when could I expect to hear from them?
    The VP/Client Services responded "That's a fair question and informed me that they were resctuctring./reorging right now and no sure when they would know anything. If I didn't here from her in a few weeks, I should call them back".

I can't understand why an employer would waste so much time (theirs and mine) when they had no position or were not currently hiring due to current company restructure.

Interview Questions

• I think the questions were failry standard. I don't remember any questions being difficult or tripping me up. The interviewers ranged in personality from nice/polite/fun to very rude and short in demeanor.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at MediMedia (Trevose, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with employment agency.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind doing repitious phone work with very few opportunities to leave your desk?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn' any.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MediMedia (Yardley, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview where the hiring manager said "Do you want a job where you work alone in a chaotic environment with late hours, no appreciation and low pay." He talked about how the job and company isn't so great etc. Highly demanding, little appreciation.
    Went for the face to face interview - first stop is HR where you have to fill out this meaningless, detailed application, where they ask your DOB and previous salary etc.ridiculous - How about if you decide and I decide if I want to work here - Then the interview - HARDBALL "Why do you want this job? Why should I hire you? (Oh, please! that is so aggressive) What would you do in the first 30 days?" Everything I said was immediately refuted.

When I tried to close by asking something like - What's the next step? or Do you see me as a member of your team? The guy got openly hostile. "Oh, so now you're trying to close me?" Yuk - it was awkward. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Vice President Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MediMedia (Yardley, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Typical interview process with a phone interview with hiring manager followed by an in-person interview with hiring manager and other employees that this position would either interact with, support or manage. A second round interview was completed approsimately 30 days after the first interview. This interview included additional "future colleagues" as well as some senior executives such as the CEO and Medical Director. The offices were nice and the company is very open and friendly making you feel welcome. Although the fit for working with this company was not right at this time, the possiblity of future opportunities is open and welcom.

Interview Questions

• How will you support our account managers?   1 Answer

Physician Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlstadt, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MediMedia (Carlstadt, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview is done for namesake. They follow a meaningless format insisted on by HR that has nothing to do with the job. There is not a single person besides the Physicians that have any sort of medical or pharmacological knowledge. They are all marketing/management types. They really want to know how you speak and if you can present with confidence. Very easy to get a job offer here because job turnover is big, people go through this department like it's a drive-thru.

They don't tell you the truth. That you are a glorified telemarketing pharm sales rep. Job difficulty is extremely easy, you read a script. Your job is to call 1000s of practices all day to get doctors on the phone during practice hours to talk to you for a few minutes at that exact moment. We all know the failure rate for that is 99%. So does MediMedia. I'll never figure it out. Only 10% of Physicians stick for more than a year here.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with a co-worker at your workplace?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation in which you observed unethical behavior from a coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. With today's economy why would they? Nobody else is out to hire medical graduates pre-residency for some reason.