Media Matters for America

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Associate Interview

Communications Associate

I interviewed at Media Matters for America in July 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume and cover letter and had an in-person interview. Interview consisted of two people asking me questions as well as going over the job specifics. It become a fairly free wheeling conversation after a bit. Asked me what book I had read most recently, as well as what superpower I would choose if I could.

Interview Question – Just be prepared for questions that are a bit un-orthodox.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Writer Interview

Writer
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Media Matters for America in December 2011.

Interview Details – Intensive requirements with no courtesy of response! They had me come into the office twice, and prompted me to write multiple pieces under time limits. After all of that, they never contacted me to tell me I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – Where do you get your news? (This question wasn't difficult, but it caught me off-guard, especially since I didn't have a unique response prepared for it.)   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Media Matters for America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Media Matters for America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Media Matters for America employees and interview candidates.