Media Storm

Updated Oct 6, 2014
Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.3

Associate Media Planner Interview

The first round was a phone interview, and then they bring you in for a face to face interview and from there, theey decide if you make the final round and give you a week to come up with a pitch for a marketing campaign. This is called the project stage.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult, mainly conversational. During the project stage, it's important to know the reasoning behind every medium you use   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Media Storm in January 2013.

Applied through their website, then received a phone call from Human Resources for a pre-interview screening which I passed. I was then set up for an interview. I interviewed with the two head mangers of the department. They were nice but the second manager lied to my face, he said they would be hiring within a month and then received an email the next day that I didn't get the job.

I think they were just looking around and the position wasn't even available. I was prepared and they said they liked my questions.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were easy, typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Media Storm in November 2011.

They were organized. The first interview was with the head of the agency and then the second, in person, with a senior team member. They were both smart and asked great questions. What's odd is that the company's Web site is really outdated, with announcements on the home page from 2010. Media Storm tries to position itself as on the edge of media, but the Web site raises flags.

Planning Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Media Storm.

Applied online through system and received an email within 48 hours (loved the quick response!) telling me that although I didn't have enough experience for the job I applied for, another similar entry-level position had opened up that fit my qualifications. Told them I was still interested and had 2 in person interviews on separate days, followed by a phone interview with a 3rd member in the department (so I wouldn't have to commute in to city again), and finally a phone interview with the hiring manager. Although I didn't get the position the process was fairly good. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and they didn't ask any crazy, unexpected questions. They also were very good with getting back to me quickly and moving the process along.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions stood out to me as unexpected/difficult, they were very much in line with the job description   Answer Question