Media Storm Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.4

Assistant Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Media Storm.

Interview

Had one phone interview with HR before going in to meet the team. Questions asked were pretty general, and the interview went on for about an hour. Was called back several days later and was tasked with an assignment to create a media plan. Had to present this assignment to the team and was offered the position a day later.

Interview Questions

• What was one stressful situation you had to deal with and how did you get over it?   Answer Question

Associate Media Planner, Digital Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Media Storm (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was rather quick. I applied online and received an email from an HR rep promptly. I had a phone interview with the HR rep and then a phone interview with a manager. I was then invited to meet with the team and interview with them. It was quick and easy with normal interview questions. Everyone was friendly and engaging to speak with.

Interview Questions

Interview

The first round was a phone interview, and then they bring you in for a face to face interview and from there, theey decide if you make the final round and give you a week to come up with a pitch for a marketing campaign. This is called the project stage.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, mainly conversational. During the project stage, it's important to know the reasoning behind every medium you use   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Media Storm in January 2013.

Interview

Applied through their website, then received a phone call from Human Resources for a pre-interview screening which I passed. I was then set up for an interview. I interviewed with the two head mangers of the department. They were nice but the second manager lied to my face, he said they would be hiring within a month and then received an email the next day that I didn't get the job. I think they were just looking around and the position wasn't even available. I was prepared and they said they liked my questions.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were easy, typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Media Storm (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

They were organized. The first interview was with the head of the agency and then the second, in person, with a senior team member. They were both smart and asked great questions. What's odd is that the company's Web site is really outdated, with announcements on the home page from 2010. Media Storm tries to position itself as on the edge of media, but the Web site raises flags.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Media Storm.

Interview

Applied online through system and received an email within 48 hours (loved the quick response!) telling me that although I didn't have enough experience for the job I applied for, another similar entry-level position had opened up that fit my qualifications. Told them I was still interested and had 2 in person interviews on separate days, followed by a phone interview with a 3rd member in the department (so I wouldn't have to commute in to city again), and finally a phone interview with the hiring manager. Although I didn't get the position the process was fairly good. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and they didn't ask any crazy, unexpected questions. They also were very good with getting back to me quickly and moving the process along.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions stood out to me as unexpected/difficult, they were very much in line with the job description   Answer Question