MediaBank

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Development/Programming Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MediaBank in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was too good to be true. Easy softball process. They practically hired me before they even met me. While it was flattering and I accepted the job I should have realized that I was being snowed. Once I was hired they changed my responsibilities that were outlined in my offer letter and during the interviews. I either had to accept these changes or leave and in this economic climate I had no choice but to accept the change and now I am in the process of looking for another job. They cannot be trusted. I had heard this through the grapevine and should have listened but I suppose I thought that I would be a different case. Lesson learned! If you are considering working there I would think more than twice about it. It's an arrogant boys club with no room for advancement.

Interview Question – Why do I want to work at MediaBank?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, but I had a tough time. They offered me significantly less vacation time and it was quite difficult to get back to where I was. I also had difficulty changing some of the non-compete agreements that they wanted me to sign.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MediaBank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MediaBank interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MediaBank employees and interview candidates.