MediaBank

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MediaBank

Candidate Interview Review

Development/Programming Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at MediaBank in February 2010.

It was too good to be true. Easy softball process. They practically hired me before they even met me. While it was flattering and I accepted the job I should have realized that I was being snowed. Once I was hired they changed my responsibilities that were outlined in my offer letter and during the interviews. I either had to accept these changes or leave and in this economic climate I had no choice but to accept the change and now I am in the process of looking for another job. They cannot be trusted. I had heard this through the grapevine and should have listened but I suppose I thought that I would be a different case. Lesson learned! If you are considering working there I would think more than twice about it. It's an arrogant boys club with no room for advancement.

Interview Questions
    Yes, but I had a tough time. They offered me significantly less vacation time and it was quite difficult to get back to where I was. I also had difficulty changing some of the non-compete agreements that they wanted me to sign.