MediaMind

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at MediaMind in March 2012.

Invitation to interview came pretty quickly -- very soon after I had posted my resume. The entire process took three weeks (four sets of interviews -- two by phone, two live), but that was mostly due to my constraints with my job at the time which kept my calendar full. I'll have to say that Mediamind was very accommodating about my schedule.

Interview consisted of a phone screen, and three full length interviews consisting of Case Studies and Behavioral. The folks I interviewed with were cordial, and the interview was relaxed. I appreciate the fact that they were very receptive to folks who may not have had much direct experience in the digital advertising industry -- and were even very encouraging with the knowledge I had picked up from independent research and a strong desire to work in the space. Folks really loved the industry, liked the space, and told a really compelling, consistent story about the product and the company

Interview Questions
  • Describe to me a go-to-market plan for an exclusive line of Coffee Machines that is trying to penetrate the Corporate Market   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MediaMind

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MediaMind in February 2012.

Very odd interviewing process. Got a call about a week after applying and they pretty much wanted me in their office the next day without evening screening me on the phone which is not what I'm used to. Recruiter was not personable at all and it was difficult to hold a conversation with him. Went in 2 days later for an interview. Had a one on one with the hiring manager and a one on one with HR. While both people were very nice, neither person I talked to really seemed to be overly excited about their jobs and the job I was applying for was described to me much different than what was presented in the job description. I also felt like they had something againt my corporate work history versus an agency setting which left me wondering why I was even being considered. I left feeling very underwhelmed and knew it was not the place for me.

Interview Questions
    • Standard Interview Questions - alot of running through my resume   Answer Question