MediaVest Worldwide Junior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

phone interview is an overview of the company, phone interview is just to make sure that you know basic knowledge on how the company works. They ask a series of questions involving media math, which is what most of the job entails.Then based on your answers the recruiter will follow up with an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

base salary, no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for MediaVest Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Easy, laid back, conversation. For an entry level position the interview was fairly easy. My interview was friendly and personable and made it more of a conversation than an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I got the introduction from a friend. I talked briefly with one of the hiring associates on the phone. I went in for an interview and spoke with two members of the interview board. I got along with both employees and believe the interview went well. However, it was right before the up-front season and they currently had no positions available and the more senior interviewer said he/she would contact me when a position arose. However, it is a very large company and it seems during their busy time (Summer) hiring is simply not a priority.