Mediacom Communications

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mediacom Communications.

Not Difficult

Zero negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Mediacom Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mediacom Communications.

i applied online and i had forgotten that i had applied to the company when i got a call for an interview a month or two later. i went into the office and took an assessment which assessed my customer service and typing skills. i passed that test and went to a face to face interview with two of my soon to be direct supervisors. they asked typical interview questions, nothing that was too hard. the usual, tell me about a situation where you had to please a dissatisfied customer, what is your definition of excellent customer service, how quickly do you learn and adapt in a new work environment etc. i answered every question openly and honestly and the supervisors were impressed with my answers

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mediacom Communications in April 2012.

Filled out Online Application on site, got a Call a week Later 10min Phone Interview, I got another call a few hours later to setup a 1:1 interview. I took an On-Site testing takes about 1 hour and 30 min for all 4 tests. You have to pass them all to Interview after testing. First onsite Interview is 1:1 if Hiring Manger likes you a couple more Supervisors will join the interview to ask questions. (Very Nerve Racking.) Next Step is Extensive Background Check if you pass Next youll get a Phone call for Drug Testing when you Pass that the Job offer Awaits for you Next day! - There very good on letting you know where you stand in the Application process Email base as well as Phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mediacom Communications in February 2012.

I got a phone call and had a phone interview, then took computer tests and had an interview with one of the supervisors.

Interview Questions
    • General questions. Why do you want to work for this company.   Answer Question
    They offered my a starting wage based on my experience. I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mediacom Communications in July 2009.

Submitted paper application and received a call for interview about 3 weeks later. Went to first interview and was asked to come for 2nd a few days later. Then received call that I was hired and needed to submit to a background check along with a drug test.

Interview Questions
    There was some limited room available to negotiate based on any previous experience you may have had.