Mediacom Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mediacom Communications in April 2012.

I applied online and about a week later I recieved a call asking if I would be interested in coming in for an interview with two HR representatives. I had my first interview with the two hr reps and the next week I was called back to come in an meet with the HR director. I had a short interview with the HR Director and she said the next step in the process would be going to NY and meeting with several individuals. She said they often takes weeks if not months making hiring decisions and she would be traveling the next week so not to expect to hear back right away but either way I would get some sort of correspondence from them.
It has been over a month since my last interview. I even tried to contact one of the HR reps to see if I was still being considered for the position and never received a response back.
Based on not getting any info on my status I am assuming they are seeking other candidates. I think it is VERY unprofessional that the could not even respond to my email asking for an update on my status.

Interview Questions