Mediaocean Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.5

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Mediaocean.

Applied through LinkedIn. Got a call from recruiter in a day, then scheduled a technical phone interview about 3-4 days later. It covered basic java questions (Just google top java interview questions and read those).

Then got an invite to the Manhattan Office for an onsite interview. It involved a 1 hr test involving general java coding, then a technical interview involving basic java and sql fundamentals. Then met the director and discussed the position and work the team was into.

Got the offer next day. In all a very cool and calm interview process, I particularly enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
    • Reverse linked list, Questions based on sql joins and aggregations.   Answer Question

Java Developer (Mid - Senior Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Mediaocean in March 2014.

I applied through LinkedIn. Total process (HR initial response to application --> Offer Letter) is 3 weeks.

Interview Process: Initial Telephonic Screen and In-Person Interview.
    Telephonic interview was easy with some basic questions on OOP concepts and regular core java interview questions. It was about 20 minutes.

Later on, they called me for an In-Person Interview.

Upon your arrival, HR will meet and asks you to take a test which is for 30 minutes. Test contains 7 questions and for 25 points. Six questions are on Java and One is for a SQL query (group by - having). Java questions are to optimize the code and to find errors.

After the test, I had to meet 3 people for 30 minutes each. It was technical, mostly on the recent projects/experience.