Medical Center of Central Georgia

www.mccg.org

Medical Center of Central Georgia Interview Questions

1.8

Health Information Management Interview

You have to apply through a temp agency. After that u are called in for an interview. after the interview a bckgrouun d and drug test are done. the people are very friendly and nice

open

Surgical Tech Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in August 2013.

The process was very short. I was contacted by the unit secretary who scheduled an interview. I was offered the job on the spot. I had to do a physical and started 3 weeks later.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in January 2013.

Easy, same questions I saw on google.com

Summer IT Extern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in June 2012.

Communicated by email to setup a meeting time. Was asked questions about how I handle problematic situations and the software life-cycle.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question was knowing how to implement the software life-cycle model.   View Answer
    No negotiation as it was an externship.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in March 2011.

It was a group interview with all females each looking at you up and down from head to toe. Each asking you questions. From their expressions you can already tell if they liked you alot. I had a great interview and actually waiting for a response but if i dont here anything by monday i figured i did not get it.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation were it got difficult but you feel that you handle it well   View Answer
    • How do you feel working close nit with females?   View Answer

Clinical Care Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in April 2012.

Online application, including an essay explaining how I felt I would be right for the position. Interview panel of 3, lasted about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you missed a deadline   View Answer
    unable to negotiate salary. Informed it is solely based on market comparison to similar size hospitals in region and based on my experience