Medical Center of Central Georgia

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Surgical Tech Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in August 2013.

Interview Details – The process was very short. I was contacted by the unit secretary who scheduled an interview. I was offered the job on the spot. I had to do a physical and started 3 weeks later.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current employer   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Summer IT Extern Interview

Macon, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in June 2012.

Interview Details – Communicated by email to setup a meeting time. Was asked questions about how I handle problematic situations and the software life-cycle.

Interview Question – The hardest question was knowing how to implement the software life-cycle model.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as it was an externship.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Macon, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was a group interview with all females each looking at you up and down from head to toe. Each asking you questions. From their expressions you can already tell if they liked you alot. I had a great interview and actually waiting for a response but if i dont here anything by monday i figured i did not get it.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation were it got difficult but you feel that you handle it well   View Answer
  • How do you feel working close nit with females?   View Answer

Clinical Care Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medical Center of Central Georgia in April 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, including an essay explaining how I felt I would be right for the position. Interview panel of 3, lasted about 1 hour.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you missed a deadline   View Answer

Negotiation Details – unable to negotiate salary. Informed it is solely based on market comparison to similar size hospitals in region and based on my experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medical Center of Central Georgia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical Center of Central Georgia interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medical Center of Central Georgia employees and interview candidates.