Medical College of Wisconsin
www.mcw.edu Milwaukee, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Medical College of Wisconsin Applications Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Wauwatosa, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin in August 2011.

Interview Details – Basic questions at the start about object oriented programming, PHP, databases. After the phone interview was a basic programming skills test and some questions about PHP.

They don't really have any big challenges since they have a small website that doesn't really do anything too complicated - so there are no scalability challenges.

I did get the feeling that the IT department in general wasn't really appreciated at this place and they were just a necessary part of the machine.

I did get a PHP job that is one of the most challenging ones possible, so it ended up being a very good thing that they didn't want me.

Interview Question – Nothing really too hard. They didn't ask anything difficult except for some questions about PHP experience I didn't have, although I had some PHP experience that was far more advanced than what they use.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medical College of Wisconsin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical College of Wisconsin Applications Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medical College of Wisconsin employees and interview candidates.