Medical College of Wisconsin Systems Specialist III Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin in December 2008.

I first met face-to-face with HR to see f I was a good fit for the position. Within a few days I was asked to return to meet with two department representatives with the opening. My interview consisted of 2 hours of questions and answers from the department administrator and the person whom I would be replacing. A few days later I was asked to come back to meet with the Dean in the office where I would be working. So I met with the Dean and by the time I returned home the administrator called me back to offer me the job. I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Probably "What is your greatest weakness?"   View Answer
After explaining my backgound to the hiring manager I was able to get him to bump me up a level as my technical experience was much higher than the person I was to replace.