Medical College of Wisconsin
www.mcw.edu Milwaukee, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Medical College of Wisconsin Systems Specialist III Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Specialist III Interview

Systems Specialist III
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin in December 2008.

Interview Details – I first met face-to-face with HR to see f I was a good fit for the position. Within a few days I was asked to return to meet with two department representatives with the opening. My interview consisted of 2 hours of questions and answers from the department administrator and the person whom I would be replacing. A few days later I was asked to come back to meet with the Dean in the office where I would be working. So I met with the Dean and by the time I returned home the administrator called me back to offer me the job. I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – Probably "What is your greatest weakness?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After explaining my backgound to the hiring manager I was able to get him to bump me up a level as my technical experience was much higher than the person I was to replace.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medical College of Wisconsin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical College of Wisconsin Systems Specialist III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medical College of Wisconsin employees and interview candidates.