Medical Human Resources
Medical Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Recruiter Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medical Human Resources in March 2010.
Interview Details – The phone interview processs was done over a week long period, I interviewed with five people, 3 recruiters (objective opions) and 2 managers. During the interview process the company provides detailed information on the company e.g. longevity, collective experience level, company culture, and company vision., The company also does a complete background investigation, done by It's legal dept.
My advice to other candidates is to come to the interview table prepared with solid work experience, and be prepared to substantiate your work experience
- How do you prove your ability to close a business client View Answer
- What are the negatives about working virtual home office View Answer
Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate, a very lucrative compensation plan.
Corporate Legal Counsel Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medical Human Resources in June 2008.
Interview Details – rket. had five interviews with this company1 (one) via the phone and 4 (four) in-person interviews. My perception of the management team were outstanding, The culture was "work hard play hard" Questions asked:
• Legal work experience (in detail)
• Legal Conflict resolution and problem solving/Litigation experience (in detail)
• Relationships with peers and superiors (in detail)
• Personal successes and failures (in detail)
• Professional successes and failures (in detail)
• Ability to manage changing environment (in detail)
• Extracurricular activities: volunteer work, hobbies, and other personal and professional//academic accomplishments
My advice to potential candidates is to do your homework on the company, research the products and services they offer to the global healthcare market. Be truthful, forthright, and most of all be on top of you're game!
Interview Question – Social/economic cultures in third world cultures? Answer Question