Medical Research Consultants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Record Retrieval Interview

Record Retrieval
Houston, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medical Research Consultants in January 2010.

Interview Details – I came to this company through a temporary agency, where I interviewed with the temporary agency. Then I had a interview with the company, it was a phone interview with a series of 5 basic questions. I then heard from the agency 5 days later that I got the job. So the interview process was pretty easy, once I left the job they were no longer doing phone interviews but face to face interviews. So I do not know how hard the interview process is now.

Interview Question – Do you know how to work Microsoft and how long have you been using it?   Answer Question

Record Retrieval Specialist Interview

Record Retrieval Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medical Research Consultants in July 2011.

Interview Details – You had a 1:1 meeting with the possibilty of a second person coming in if they became free. They asked if you learned about their company by doing your own research; if you understood what your job my consist of. They asked you questions as like how does your previous job relate to this job. At the end you had to write a sample paragrah apologizing for a mishap and that was submitted as a grading tools for the managers.

Interview Question – What are your goals and aspirations for the future?   Answer Question

Worked for Medical Research Consultants? Contribute to the Community!