Medical Research Consultants

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medical Research Consultants

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at Medical Research Consultants in February 2013.

A phone interview followed by a skype interview where you are not able to see the individual interviewing. This was extremely disconcerting. The office was local and to express the sentiment and lack of value upon reaching out to the individual initially was old school and unprofessional - somewhat like a cattle call.

Record Retrieval Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medical Research Consultants in July 2011.

You had a 1:1 meeting with the possibilty of a second person coming in if they became free. They asked if you learned about their company by doing your own research; if you understood what your job my consist of. They asked you questions as like how does your previous job relate to this job. At the end you had to write a sample paragrah apologizing for a mishap and that was submitted as a grading tools for the managers.

Record Retrieval Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a weekinterviewed at Medical Research Consultants in January 2010.

I came to this company through a temporary agency, where I interviewed with the temporary agency. Then I had a interview with the company, it was a phone interview with a series of 5 basic questions. I then heard from the agency 5 days later that I got the job. So the interview process was pretty easy, once I left the job they were no longer doing phone interviews but face to face interviews. So I do not know how hard the interview process is now.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how to work Microsoft and how long have you been using it?   Answer Question