Medical Research Consultants

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Record Retrieval Interview

Houston, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medical Research Consultants in January 2010.

Interview Details – I came to this company through a temporary agency, where I interviewed with the temporary agency. Then I had a interview with the company, it was a phone interview with a series of 5 basic questions. I then heard from the agency 5 days later that I got the job. So the interview process was pretty easy, once I left the job they were no longer doing phone interviews but face to face interviews. So I do not know how hard the interview process is now.

Interview Question – Do you know how to work Microsoft and how long have you been using it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Record Retrieval Specialist Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medical Research Consultants in July 2011.

Interview Details – You had a 1:1 meeting with the possibilty of a second person coming in if they became free. They asked if you learned about their company by doing your own research; if you understood what your job my consist of. They asked you questions as like how does your previous job relate to this job. At the end you had to write a sample paragrah apologizing for a mishap and that was submitted as a grading tools for the managers.

Interview Question – What are your goals and aspirations for the future?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medical Research Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical Research Consultants interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medical Research Consultants employees and interview candidates.