Medical Services of America Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medical Services of America

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medical Services of America.

Interview

Submitted my CV, had one phone interview with hiring manager, had one interview in the office. During the interview the hiring manager sat me in one big room with the location manager, understandably, but also right in front of the rest of the office staff, including everyone all the way down to the delivery driver.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in selling to physicians?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for more money before accepting the offer. I needed work and thought that this job had potential, It did not.

HOSPICE CASE MANAGER MSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Medical Services of America (Camden, SC) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I then received an email and was asked to come in for an interview. The Interview was standard for registered nurse. I then had a back ground check, insurance and driving record checked. Then a physical and drug test with ppd placed. I received an offer in about five days.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to be a hospice nurse?   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Medical Services of America in May 2012.

Interview

interview and job description make it sound as if you will really be doing HR but once hired you will be told that you need to be the intake person for patient referrals. the only HR functions you'll have are new hire paperwork and filing. everything else is done by the corporate office. hope you have experience in home health!

Interview Questions

• the interview was not difficult or unusual. the person conducting the interview didn't have much recruiting experience so the interview was not lengthy or in-depth   Answer Question