Medical Staffing Network

Updated Jan 4, 2015
Updated Jan 4, 2015

2.1

Resource Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medical Staffing Network in December 2014.

I was contacted by a staffing agency first. Then I had a phone and in person interview with the Hiring Manager at Medical Staffing Network. Time span of this process what about 1 week. They were looking to hire immediately.

The position was painted to make me believe that it would be identical to an HR Generalist role; being diverse in nature, however it was not an HR role. There is no HR Dept within the organization.

RN Per Diem Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medical Staffing Network.

Very simple (if tedious) process. LOTS of papers to fill out. Several simple tests (OSHA, Fire safety, handwashing etc; basic stuff you do at any facility orientation). Fill out generic application and provide 2 references. Need to give proof of vaccinations (TB, dTap, varicella, etc). Proof of current licensure and BLS (plus any add'l certifications). Takes usually 2-3 days for everything to "check out" and start working.

Interview Questions
    • There really is no "interview" in the typical sense. As long as you can commit to work and know that you may get cancelled at the last moment (or even after getting there--but you get a few bucks for "time and travel if that happens).   Answer Question
    No real negotiation is involved with pay. Pay is usually determined by the facility and the unit (critcal care pays best and nursing home/rehabs usually pay well too).

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Medical Staffing Network in August 2013.

Applied online. Very efficient. Received a call for interview. Emailed and/or faxed all credentialing info to MSN. They obtained several offers for travel. Also worked per diem with them in Colorado and Texas. Love working with them! My recruiter Joe is the best!! Always there to answer any questions, help in any way possible. Everyone is very professional!!

Interview Questions
    • No questions of difficulty or unexpected   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Medical Staffing Network.

I applied to Medical Staffing Network, InteliStaf Nursing, and was called for an interview by telephone, by the recruiter that stayed with me until the last week of my last job. Then I was notified by a new interviewer, taking place of my previous recruiter, who was on maternity leave. She never could come up with a job for me.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have an unexpected question nor a difficult question from my recruiter.   Answer Question
    I did not have to negotiate.

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Medical Staffing Network in May 2012.

Interview went fine. It was short, sweet, and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • The dreaded, "why are you leaving your current position?"   View Answer
    no negotiation

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medical Staffing Network in April 2012.

I saw this job offer online and decided to send in my resume. I got a call from the manager and she gave me a brief job summary and schedule. She asked if I would be okay with the pay, job description and schedule. I told her I was okay with the presented criteria. She then asked me in for an interview. I went to the interview with day shift manager and then to my actual manager (2 separate occasions).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me why you are looking to be a staffing coordinator?   Answer Question
    There is a set entry level base pay, I couldn't negotiate but there are promises of raises for good performance after 90 days.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medical Staffing Network in March 2012.

manager, RVP will interview for a final decision

better job else where

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medical Staffing Network in December 2010.

At that time the director was nice. There was no negativitiy in the office. Interview went very well.

Interview Questions
    I accepted what they offered. There really isn't any negotiation with this particular job.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Medical Staffing Network in April 2010.

Went in for a face to face interview . They called a week later and I got the job.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Medical Staffing Network in February 2010.

The interview process was pretty casual. I think they were more interested in getting you placed somewhere for the recruiters benefits than the recruitee. Going into the interview I expected it to be more personalized and thoughtful but experienced a lax culture of recruiters trying to sell you a job rather than make an ideal fit.

Interview Questions
    • Would you turn in your mother if she stole from this company? I was going into a phlebotomy job in a hospital.   View Answer