Medical University of South Carolina

www.musc.edu

Medical University of South Carolina Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Administrative Coordinator
Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Medical University of South Carolina in February 2010.

Interview Details – For an Administrative Coordinator position, I had to go back and forth three times! The first time I met with a 5 person panel. The second time I met with the panel from the first day and another three person panel. Then the third time I had to return and meet with another three person panel and finally got to meet the person I'd be working for. Talk about overkill with the interviewing. You also had to round up letters of reference and then if you got past that point they still called your references! It was ridiculous. I wasn't applying for a CEO position. It seemed like a nice place to work and a good position but I started to feel like I had to be God to get it! All of the questions were behavioral questions. If you go on the MUSC website's HR section you'll find the questions asked. Just because they call your references doesn't mean anything. Come to find out they've also called a bunch of other people's references as well. I thought employers only called the references of the person selected for hire but MUSC changed that perception. Even my friend in Human Resources said you should only check the references of the candidate selected.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation in the past?   View Answer
  • If you got the job what would you do to get familiarized with the position as quickly as possible?   View Answer

Worked for Medical University of South Carolina? Contribute to the Community!