Medical University of South Carolina

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medical University of South Carolina in May 2007.

Interview Details – I originally interviewed with one person for a mid-level marketing position. I was called back in for a second interview with a "panel" of people I would be working with. About mid-way through the process, I realized that the position they were describing was not the one I had originally interviewed for. This was a complete waste of everyone's time and made me wonder about the management of the department.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work far more than the 40 hours per week you would be compensated for?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medical University of South Carolina? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical University of South Carolina Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medical University of South Carolina employees and interview candidates.