Medicity

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medicity.

Interview Details – Initially received a phone call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was with 3 people who were all very kind. The interview portion was very formal starting with all the regular questions such as tell me about yourself, What are your weaknesses, Why would you be a good fit. I answered all the questions to the best of my ability. As they described the role of the position, they made it sound very daunting which I'm sure was not their intent but it came off as a scare tactic. The over all feel was very relaxed.

Interview Question – Sale us on your previous work experience.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medicity in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview I could see the manager is not prepared with his interview process.But gave a broad spec on the company. Next phase was one on one with the manager and a senior team member. Both of them were very boastful about the product that is in place. They took credit for others work.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous job?
    Would you like to know anything about your company
      View Answer
  • Why are you leaving the current company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Software Configuration Engineer Interview

Alpharetta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Medicity in June 2009.

Interview Details – Round robin group interview with the people that you will most closely be supervised by, most of the time. Everyone was friendly easy to communicate and talk to. Were not overly challenging and questioning. Overall a good interview process and comfortable.

Interview Question – Why do you think you belong with Medicity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None available.

Systems & Network Engineer Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medicity in June 2010.

Interview Details – The company had listings everywhere from Monster to Craigslist. I applied through their website, which was straightforward enough.

The initial call was pleasant enough, though it was handled by an HR person who had been given a series of 'vetting' questions to determine whether a prospective candidate had the knowledge they claimed. The only problem with that is the she didn't really understand what she was asking and couldn't adequately clarify what she was saying.

Another BIG downside was the matter of pay. Nobody really likes to address that up front, but she (politely) insisted. Once I stated a low end figure for someone with my experience, her 'enthusiasm' took a downturn, leading me to believe that was well above what they were willing to offer.

They still continued to list for these jobs for 5 months; I guess they still haven't found the multi-year experienced individual coupled with low pay expectations that they require.

Interview Question – What are the fields (rows) required for a DNS entry?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medicity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medicity interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medicity employees and interview candidates.