Medieval Times, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

1.8

Cocktail Waiter Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Medieval Times, Inc..

Looking for not experience with bar, dress professionally and does not get easily offended. Know someone in the castle already is your best way in.

Cashier/Cash Control Interview

There was an ad for an open position to come in and apply in person. I went in the next day, applied, had two interviews face-to-face with the managers and they liked me. We talked about general things in life, like my hobbies, goals, previous work experience, stuff like that. I was hired that same day. Had to take a drug test and some other stuff. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Giftshop Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buena Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medieval Times, Inc. in January 2012.

I was called in to get an interview. My interview was mainly just showing me where i will be working. This meant that as long as you don't do anything stupid then you will get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be seeing yourself working here in 4 years?   View Answer

Photo Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Medieval Times, Inc. in January 2010.

It was a very quick interview. I met with the manager of my department then I met with the castle manager and I was hired that very day. I came back to fill out paper work and I was working the following weekend.

There really wasn't one

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medieval Times, Inc.

Worked for Medieval Times, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!