Medieval Times, Inc.

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cocktail Waiter Interview

Cocktail Waiter

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Medieval Times, Inc..

Interview Details – Looking for not experience with bar, dress professionally and does not get easily offended. Know someone in the castle already is your best way in.

Very Easy Interview

Cashier/Cash Control Interview

Cashier/Cash Control

Interview Details – There was an ad for an open position to come in and apply in person. I went in the next day, applied, had two interviews face-to-face with the managers and they liked me. We talked about general things in life, like my hobbies, goals, previous work experience, stuff like that. I was hired that same day. Had to take a drug test and some other stuff. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Interview Question – What is customer service to you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Giftshop Cashier Interview

Giftshop Cashier
Buena Park, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medieval Times, Inc. in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was called in to get an interview. My interview was mainly just showing me where i will be working. This meant that as long as you don't do anything stupid then you will get the job.

Interview Question – Will you be seeing yourself working here in 4 years?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Photo Department Interview

Photo Department
Lawrenceville, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Medieval Times, Inc. in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very quick interview. I met with the manager of my department then I met with the castle manager and I was hired that very day. I came back to fill out paper work and I was working the following weekend.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't one

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medieval Times, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medieval Times, Inc. interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medieval Times, Inc. employees and interview candidates.