Medifast

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Weight Control Counselor Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Medifast.

Interview Details – A responding email and then phone interview.

Interview Question – If re-locating within 2 to three weeks was feasible. (It wasn't.)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They required relocation within 2-3 weeks cross country, with no relocation expenses covered.

Intern Interview

Owings Mills, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medifast in July 2011.

Interview Details – First they started with a phone screen from one of the recruiters. I was then asked to come in and meet with my potential boss. After meeting with the two of them I had a meeting with the HR manager. They all asked very basic interview questions and I was offered the position.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medifast in September 2009.

Interview Details – Position was for a Director of Marketing for their retail outlets. Spoke to HR, than head of brand marketing. Flew in for face-to-face interviews w/ heads of Marketing and a retail sales development head for the group. Marketing folks asked typical marketing questions - examples of work done, what is strategic, etc.

The head sales guy who'd been handling most of the retail marketing didn't seem to want the position to be with the marketing group, or that he even wanted it particularly filled. Mostly asked questions and said things that led me to believe he just wanted to be left alone to do his own thing - and that things were going fine w/ him that way. Just didn't seem like a good position - more like he wanted an admin, but marketing wanted to give him a more strategic marketer. to bring him into the fold w/ the rest of the company. Didn't follow up with them, And, they never followed up w/ me.

Interview Question – Nothing all that unusual. Can you give an example of something that didn't work out all that well.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medifast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medifast interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medifast employees and interview candidates.