Medikmark Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medikmark

Custom Quote Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Medikmark (Waukegan, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview starts with a 12 minute skills test. General cognitive skills. It is not a personality test. You are not expected to finish the test, but they want you to score at least 20 correct. The interview was very fair and pleasant. The interviewer was very complimentary about my skill set. I had a positive feeling about the company itself and seemed from my initial experience to be a good workplace.

Interview Questions

• The interview was basically a conversation with the interviewer asking me what my primary job function was at my previous employer.   Answer Question

Pricing and Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medikmark in March 2011.

Interview

After a brief phone conversation with a Manager, I was scheduled to come in for an interview to discuss compatible positions. The company is well organized, offers decent compensation, and a solid benefits package. Was hesitant to take the position because of a long commute, and unfamiliarity with the industry.

Interview Questions